Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove Ping Kick on league bot
I can't tell you how many times the league bot has kicked me for ping. It's not becuase of my horrible comp either. It's becuase every time I choose to listen to music or even browse these very forums during the game lobby my ping skyrockets for alt-tabbing. The bot of course kicks me for this in the lobby for having high ping. Now you may think "Oh but this will let laggers into the game" well heres the solution, keep the ping kick on the qualify bot, but remove it on the league bot. You see, if a person is legitimately laggy enough to ruin the game, they'll just be kicked on the qualify rounds. However a person who has already qualified has already proven they have a computer that won't lag. It's just sometimes lobby wait times are absurdly long and I don't wanna find myself kicked every time I check on the game.
maybe you should just not listen to music (radio) at the time, or just not surf for 5minutes. otherwise you have to live with it. i join a game, listen radio and surf after i have to wait, and i have a 17ms ping. best solution NEW PROVIDER :!: :!:
Wer aufhört, besser zu werden, hat aufgehört, gut zu sein.
I Heart my Denglisch
Why do I "have to live with it" the whole point of this topic is to show how pointless the ping kick is and why it should be removed.
Low ping is essential for all players, as the game delay is set according to worst ping. If one player has a high ping, all playes get a nasty delay.
This ping only applies to the game lobby obviously where delay is completely irrelevant, if i were to do all the alt-tabbing stuff I did in the lobby I would just drop in the game.
just get what ssl said..

if someone with 500 ping or higher (all the time) is in the lobby the bot will adjust the game latency for the whole game and everyone!! that'st the reason for excessive ping kicks.

there is a simple solution for your problem: don't tab or surf while you're in lobby..
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remove tree from bot lane. Garbage 2 3,685 2017-06-06, 12:01:04
Last Post: Saiyuki
  remove tower passive heal ckibibi 2 4,083 2014-07-11, 02:30:52
Last Post: GodStrongArms
  remove leaver penalty & giveup / change kick back griffin1987 21 17,970 2014-01-24, 12:20:12
Last Post: Exodus
  Watch replay and tell me kick system isn't useless griffin1987 4 4,766 2013-08-23, 03:04:52
Last Post: Prog
  remove giveup, change kicking griffin1987 9 8,732 2013-08-21, 16:22:24
Last Post: gozo1985