Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Stil Kicking Players
Hi.

Was just in a qualify game then when our CPs were taken but I was fed and had a really good chance to make a comeback. Team naturally wanted to give up.
Because I didn't vote they decided to kick me.

This was an issue before in one of the older leagues. I thought it was fixed.
How are players meant to compete when their team kicks them like this?

Thanks
I like to play.
I have experienced that too, Idk if u are referring to the game we player together yesterday, but if it was then we were pretty fed. The team scores were something about 56-54 (they had 2 more kills) and it was 4v2, not a big difference:S But we lost all our CP's due to "3v5" cuz we had a tinker who didn't play the whole game he ended up with a 0:22 score (lvl 3(ACCOUNT NAME: McEast)) after 43 minutes. So later about 20 minutes before the game ended maybe 15 minutes before (I can't remember it exactly, and I'm too lazy to check reply) we lost the game, our 3rd player decided to go "afk" on purpose. Me and psycodiver ended up losing cuz it was 5v2, but I guess we could had won if we just had something more left than our main base:D (We were very fed). The 3rd player wanted to giveup all the time.
EDIT: After I read your post again I realize that you are talking about another situation. This one is quite similar except that you didn't get kicked.
Free tinker & free oil for airships!
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
-CUZ THERE AREN'T ANY!!
(2011-05-14, 12:59:51)Tynkywinky Wrote: I have experienced that too, Idk if u are referring to the game we player together yesterday, but if it was then we were pretty fed. The team scores were something about 56-54 (they had 2 more kills) and it was 4v2, not a big difference:S But we lost all our CP's due to "3v5" cuz we had a tinker who didn't play the whole game he ended up with a 0:22 score (lvl 3(ACCOUNT NAME: McEast)) after 43 minutes. So later about 20 minutes before the game ended maybe 15 minutes before (I can't remember it exactly, and I'm too lazy to check reply) we lost the game, our 3rd player decided to go "afk" on purpose. Me and psycodiver ended up losing cuz it was 5v2, but I guess we could had won if we just had something more left than our main base:D (We were very fed). The 3rd player wanted to giveup all the time.
EDIT: After I read your post again I realize that you are talking about another situation. This one is quite similar except that you didn't get kicked.

About this situation; you should have kicked him.
That kind of players do nto deserve to have a good stay ratio to joinr anked bot.

Kicking is part of the selection to be able to reach ranked game.
If you don't, lamer just have to joingame, set afk all the time during 20 games and then play on ranked.

The kick system is still wrong in his balance.

I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Thats what I thought it was changed to. That you were allowed to kick players that went afk. But to allow for the team to kick a player who doesnt want to quit is a bad rule imo.
I like to play.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New players are kicked from the game goranie 7 6,315 2014-03-30, 07:54:03
Last Post: Max
  AFK counter vs kick system with less players / re-kick timer / multi-afk griffin1987 1 2,681 2014-01-23, 00:46:23
Last Post: Exodus
  Players doing nothing BENNIE.FM 2 3,125 2012-10-16, 09:02:03
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  BT is a team game! BloodraiN 0 1,980 2012-07-21, 22:40:42
Last Post: BloodraiN
  Team Balance and Game Mechanics xenocide85 11 5,714 2011-01-27, 05:12:13
Last Post: UnifiedDoom