Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New players are kicked from the game
Hello,
I have some feedback for you.
New players are kicked from the game with reason: noob, useless and many other like that. Can you do somthing about this? Is it OK to kick new players?

I am taling about qualify games
Well alot of people wan't to have a intresting game, even in quali.
Many will kick people if it give them a chance to win, some maybe just to get more gold to maybe just get better stats, I think their is players that think stats is very important and high kill ratio, low death ratio is very important, maybe even more then teamwork, attacking base and cp and do other things that may win them the game.

The best way to avoid getting kicked is right now make yourself unable to be kicked.
Disable kick from qualify !
Or make kicks with maximum votes possible even with high penalties : would prevent morons from stupid kicks...
would be nice of you to advise that players to play middle , preventing deaths and giving them a chance whether they do like the map
There is no stats in qualify games I think.
And players with 10-15 games are not so good (like me) I like the map but allways there is someone to call me stupid or useless etc and votekick.

It will be good to make kick harder in qualify games. Or some message like "Don't kick noobs! Show them how to play."
(2014-03-29, 22:43:04)Max Wrote: Disable kick from qualify !

I agree with this.
Even if it might promote going afk or trolling: Game will die without new players [and the qualify bot is the only chance on Battle.net to get into BT now (unless you play for fun...)].
The system can still detect afk?Just disable the trigger that allows players to gain penalty through death i think its worth a try.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Yep, at least give kick the maximum vote requirement possible, even with high penalty.
Mb some players will do shit in purpose if they're unhappy do deal with it in qualify, but then they'll just have to go in ranked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts about the Community and the Game cpu 3 5,934 2015-08-12, 22:26:06
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Average game length - options for change Exodus 29 27,818 2015-07-13, 07:33:49
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Game impact of sides versus mid Prog 10 11,392 2014-04-17, 21:31:11
Last Post: RaptorXI
  AFK counter vs kick system with less players / re-kick timer / multi-afk griffin1987 1 2,681 2014-01-23, 00:46:23
Last Post: Exodus
  Players doing nothing BENNIE.FM 2 3,122 2012-10-16, 09:02:03
Last Post: BENNIE.FM