Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Rules : Denial Of play / APM
Quote:RE: Ban Request (continued)

(Yesterday 21:42:49)ckibibi Wrote: player : http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=4485
game : http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=26686

reason : denial of playing ( no tanks exept scout , then tinker , then leave) he did 1 or 2 ups but there were a lot of afk in his play.

http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=4485 hasmat (3)
disapproved
btw: just look at his average k/d and look at his average apm, he is a newbie... Undecided
In this game he try to support your team with building some towers at cps... yeah he got tinker and he stand in base,but he doesnt die,so you can creep more + he doesnt flame back,even your team try to kick him all game long + massive flame Huh

Hi,

That was the response for the ban I asked on hasmat.
Can a league admin clarify what they understand by denial of play?

I dont have any grudge on new player joining league. They got to learn, they need few matches to get in league pace. Sure it s annoying when they dont listen and you cant do a thing to save the game because they lack of teamplay and common sense on economic behaviour. But at least they try to play and most learn quick some good builds.

What I dont understand is someone who played more than 80 games in League still got an average of 30 in APM. and Especially in the game i gave you replay he is at 25 with some afk. When you play with this player it feels like he is afk.

I take a look at others "newbie" and their apm is around 80, 100 or even 60.
Maybe I am wrong, but 25 is really low and i feel no will for him to get involved in the game. And when you asked him to buy tanks instead of weapons he does not react.

So yes we tried to kick. I dont like kicking early in game, everyone has his bad start and you can be unlucky to face a better opponent. When you spend 20 or 30 minutes in game and still doing solo play whith 25 APM, dont buying new tank I think It is a denial of play after 80 matches in League.

So can you tell me if denial of play is stopping to play at a stage of game and staying at base or can we assume that a low APM is denial of play?

Maybe someone can show me a game with good play and only 30 APM. Because I dont quite realize what is the minimum of actions to reflect a real will of play.

thanks,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  learn to play without banrequest galadion1 2 2,514 2014-01-01, 22:26:37
Last Post: GodStrongArms
  selective to banned player , not follow the rules of the game ,good management! guangzhou265 9 7,068 2013-12-20, 20:51:07
Last Post: guangzhou265
  LET US PLAY QUALIFY Bt4nk. 4 3,157 2012-09-09, 13:15:05
Last Post: El_Polacco
  League Ban Requests - Reports and Rules TKF 1 7,424 2010-12-02, 17:33:02
Last Post: eSVau
  How exactly can i play the beta ranked. psycodiver 7 4,374 2010-06-06, 06:14:39
Last Post: BENNIE.FM