Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranked and qualify bots kicked me
Ranked and qualify bots kicked me. What's the problem?
You're banned: http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?t...8#pid32158
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
This player Smell. No. Evil in the game beginning has quickly lost the bottom line Wupti.
Smell. No. Evil didn't call to the aid.
Wupti it was quickly pumped over and has started to destroy base.
Game has been destroyed. Everything, except Smell. No. Evil have written-giveup.
Everything, except Smell. No. Evil have ceased to play and waited for the end.
In this game Smell. No. Evil has raped my brain. I named its idiot.

I think Wupti to confirm my words if hasn't forgotten that game.
I always play up to the end, with all persistence. But that at all doesn't remain chance of a victory. And to surrender the decision was unique true. It understood all but one.
(2012-01-20, 10:33:50)Velocity2k Wrote: Everyone is free to request the removal of his ban. But at least one week has to be passed.

Non-public unban-requests (for example via PM) and requests posted before one week has passed will be ignored!

Only removal requests for a nick identical or "close" to your forum account will be considered.

Depending on the circumstances (ban-reason/ban-date/previos ban-requests against the player etc.) we will decide if we will remove the ban or not.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
its me too! i cant play and i didint flame or have a bad penalty! i was banned??

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  bots down galadion1 8 7,442 2016-03-19, 00:46:57
Last Post: galadion1
  Can't join Ranked Games... DaFR34K 5 4,126 2015-10-21, 23:18:11
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Close temporarily qualify bots El_Polacco 45 29,436 2015-05-23, 01:31:07
Last Post: GodStrongArms
  Ranked Bot Tez.Sick 6 4,858 2014-10-29, 20:44:04
Last Post: El_Polacco
  Bots down (QUALI+RANKED) RAF_Fenix 2 2,777 2014-10-20, 18:48:24
Last Post: eSVau