Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hax bots in leauge games^^^
well its not first time i get kicked out of game while defeating better player...
whats rly weird to me Huh
Alexandro1
he always stands 20 sec afk/not moving , than my laggs start.
first my ping increase from constant 24 to 100+ than raise again and i just get dropped by vote of their whole team .. ^^
i can't whisp him - i can whisp everyone else @ this still running game only he is not online but still ingame ?
while my screen got frozen and i could se all units running on one spot i could chat with mates ^^ but was not able to reconnectSad

yesterday we played game and we where @ the same team ^^ we had lost and we were close to giveup when suddenly some guy lost conncetion from other team with steady ping of 6 .... we turned game and won @ the ende and alexandro was not moving before he dropped ^^
methadon is good friend of me and i was @ his local spot when he played game vs alexandro1 and the same sh*t happened to him , same syptomes as other games .

its just a game , so its not that worse but i rly believe that some player use hax on some player just to win a game .. saw that more often -.- and always when alexandro1 was ingame ^^ everytime he didnt move for about 20+ sec and the laggs began followed by disconnecct of specific playerSad

most thing that convinced me that he use some bot or hack or whatever was
that i was not able to whisp him after game ? i copied his name from current games bar and he was the only one who i couldnt whisp to ^^ not logged into battlenet ????

Attached Files
.w3g   LastReplay.w3g (Size: 505.76 KB / Downloads: 163)
Multiacc will get u better Teammates maybe, but u still unskilled as before. !!
True Story
he is playing from realm (3)/uswest... of course u cant wisps him ismarties, and i guess u didnt changd the realm bevor u wispd him : P
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
Well, about 10 minutes after you lagged out the connection to the azeroth bnet server also got disconnected. And also my connections to the server got interrupted. So i guess (at least in this case) there were short problems somewhere in the network.

For the whisper: Wrong realm is one point, additionally you don't need the bnet-connection after you joined a game. From time to time the bnet connnection may get interrupted while still playing on the bots.
LOL LOL LOL and one time more LOL. You really think than i am such a noob that I need hax to win a game?
How other way could u win?Big Grin
Shouldnt that be visibe in game record or somewhere? I dont know much about this cyber crap but some game log should show large number of packages bombarding persons ip/server untill he laggs out. I have seen private servers falling down cause of tools like that.

Anyway this is game take it that way if someone needs to win so much he would do cheating to achieve it he is no life sad person and i like to let him win to make his life betterSmile

If you dont have better things to do in life try google warcraft 3 drop hack there is bunch of that crap.
If Alex can do it and we are playing on one PC, so i can do it also or?
LOL
dami ofc. everybody knows u're a drophacker. i just wasn't sure about alex. now we all know;)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Qualifying games jojoy 9 7,349 2017-04-14, 21:26:54
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  bots down galadion1 8 7,357 2016-03-19, 00:46:57
Last Post: galadion1
  Can't join Ranked Games... DaFR34K 5 4,083 2015-10-21, 23:18:11
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Close temporarily qualify bots El_Polacco 45 28,974 2015-05-23, 01:31:07
Last Post: GodStrongArms
  Advanced Database request (games over 3 hours) RAF_Fenix 5 5,827 2015-04-05, 21:16:42
Last Post: RaptorXI