Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BT Tool (revived)
(2012-07-06, 13:48:13)sebbedb Wrote: Got a problem after formatting my computer and reinstalling windows, before it worked like a charm but now its "scrambled" and i can't change the inventory hotkeys (greyed out boxes). Tried both versions and using different compability settings but nothing has worked. Got any ideas?
Edit: included a crudely done printscreen of how it looks ^^

You have to activate hotkeys in order to change them.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Oh, thought i tried that ^^ Ty
Got any ideas on why it looks like a mess?
A larger font i asume
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
great job. better then the old wc3 hotkey tool^^
Hey I just discovered this tool! sounds wonderful but I can not get the hot keys to work AT ALL.

I can use the F6 to copy and get into qualify matches 50% of the time but the hot keys never worked for me ? any ideas ????
The tool got an update:

http://btanks.net/wordpress/download/btt....4_opt.exe or the opening post
I just downloaded the new update. Still cant get it to work??

I use warkey, works perfect every time.
What about a changelog?

BTW: Is the source of this tool availible anywhere? The way I understand it this only is some kind of script for autohotkey and I'd like to add some private functionality to it. I can also share it later for you to add it to the tool.
eSVau?
I love this tool been using it for awhile ,is it possible to add more features like another tab showing current games whos in it and kd and other stats live? Just wondering

Regards the cat meow
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
BT tool does not work. What's the problem?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

научился, блядь, читать, да?
Two things:
  • you are using an old version
  • i guess you do have an cyrillic character set, but i dont know if this would be a problem
Using the latest version 0.9.4. Tried and 0.9.3 - the same. The game is really in Russian. Way to the game entirely in English.
Try reinstalling the English version, I'll write.
(2014-02-12, 23:13:25)PyJIb Wrote: Using the latest version 0.9.4. Tried and 0.9.3 - the same. The game is really in Russian. Way to the game entirely in English.
Try reinstalling the English version, I'll write.

This problem is related to windows, not wc3. It might work if you open the BTTool.ini, which should be placed and created at first run within the same directory of the EXE itself.

There is an section (i will paste just the important part)
Code:
[NumPad]
Num7=t
Num8=z
Num4=g
Num5=h
Num1=b
Num2=n

Change those key bindings to your own and save the file.

If the file is not created because if this error, i'll attach the default one.

P.S.: i' curious - bt hotkeys are QWERTY layout, does it even work with other layouts?

Attached Files
.ini   BTTool.ini (Size: 704 bytes / Downloads: 340)
Hotkeys bt work on any layouts. the test of time)))

but tool does not work.
one of these days try to reinstall the OS.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You don't need to reinstall your OS - this is a problem with autohotkey (the script language of BTTool) and non ascii character sets

Try this BTTool.ini, i've change character encoding. Also try to change your bindings within the ini.

E.g. with
Code:
Num7=ч

Attached Files
.ini   BTTool.ini (Size: 351 bytes / Downloads: 311)
Health and happiness to you, my good manBig GrinDDDDDD

or just thank you)))