Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BTT 2012 Live stream
I've gonna live stream all games I'm ref on come in and watch the games on http://www.own3d.tv/live/223787/50Ktorokid
Nice! : )

Also please do not forget to save the vods (if it's not done automatically on owned).
TY man!
научился, блядь, читать, да?
all wait stream^^
научился, блядь, читать, да?
latest news, torokid is confirmed to referee the game Game_B01: BTF vs. KCTZ. So this game will be broadcasted.

And this will be the only broadcasted game on Saturday.

Which game on Sunday will be broadcasted will be announced later.
let us hope he stream in a nice qualiSmile
Wer aufhört, besser zu werden, hat aufgehört, gut zu sein.
I Heart my Denglisch
livestream is bullshit, if the oppenents know all tp breaker place, mines, or how much gold the other have, these infos are importent.
vote for just stream kill death stats.
the stream has a 4-5min delay.so all is fine
Wer aufhört, besser zu werden, hat aufgehört, gut zu sein.
I Heart my Denglisch
The stream has a 4 minute delay as far as i know. So no problem with breakers. (Mines can be a problem, but I for my part have faith in the bt community not to cheat^^)
toro lagged out?

(2012-02-18, 18:06:54)curryking1 Wrote: i enjoy watching the stream atmSmile. it's 4min delayed so np.

Maybe u should disble sound streaming - sound quality is quite awful

edit: ok, only live stream sound quali is awfulDodgy
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Ending can be found here: http://www.own3d.tv/50Ktorokid#/watch/466032

I think Toro just turned off the stream too early because the game was over, but with the delay the stream needed additional minutes.

Anyway: Thanks for streaming! Might not be perfect (sound quality is not that good), but still I really like those games being streamed.
Was funny stream ^__^
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
i'm sory for turn this the stream off to early ! as prog said u can watch if from there lucky I record the gameSmile hoep u enjoeyd the game with me and gummy !
Vote for tomrrow witch game I shall stream

Game_A02: BuG vs. Boozers
or
Game_C02: OldSchool vs. OldScotch

post witch one you want to see tomrrow!
We announce that torokid will be the referee for tomorrow's game A02. So this game will be broadcasted by stream.

It is at 20:00 at EU +1 time, between BuG vs. Boozers.
Do you really believe that this promotes a clean and fair tournament?
At least it helps creating some hype around the tournament and with the delay there is no significant cheating problem in my opinion. In every other rts game it works exactly the same way and it turned out to be beneficial for the games/tournaments.
The cheating issue lies really somewhere else.
I think I don't need to tell you where...
what do you mean?
About the "Livestream-cheating" I don't see any problems, because on the Livestream is a 4-5minute delay. So the players, who are in this game, they cannot see the Teleport Breakers and stuff like that, except the mines.
And games with a big community like LoL or SC2 are livestreaming certain tournaments (Online-Events and Offline-Events), too! And there is only a minute delay about 2-3minutes.
If you guys are scared of the "Livestream-cheating"...ToRoKiD still can increase the delay to 8minute ... which I prefer it now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battle Tanks Tournament 2012! Exodus 6 8,529 2012-08-31, 13:19:01
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL
  BTT 2012 Rules Exodus 17 17,223 2012-02-20, 15:25:39
Last Post: olivercamel
  Whos your favourite for BTT 2012 ? gozo1985 8 7,315 2012-02-15, 17:36:01
Last Post: Allure
  BTT2012 News @2012/02/10 olivercamel 0 1,933 2012-02-10, 09:04:43
  BTT2012 News @2012/01/15 olivercamel 7 6,007 2012-02-06, 10:30:12