Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proposal of remaking BTT Round 4
Dear all BTT teams and players,

I guess many people agree with me that the BTT round 4 last weekend was not successful because of many disconnections.

Consider the fact that we had 6x dcs in round 4 games (almost all games have dc), and no dc at all in previous 3 rounds. I think we can conclude the BTT bot or its server was instable during the last weekend.

Based on this fact, and the spirit of fair play, I would make a suggestion of remaking (some games) of BTT Round 4. See the details below.

But, please notice that this is only a suggestion. It is NOT compulsory because it obviously violates the BTT rules. Only when BOTH involved teams agree with the suggestion, the game will be remade. Otherwise, the game results of last weekend still applies.

======================================================

The review of the Round 4 games:

Game 24: WH3B vs. intRacial (intRacial had 1 dc, and WH3B won)
Game 26: WH3B vs. KOREA #1 (WH3B had 1 dc, and KOREA #1 won)

Game 25: Next-Gen vs. BTC (Next-Gen had 1 dc, and in rmk game Next-GEN won)
Game 27: Next-Gen vs. Dream Team (Dream Team had 2 dc when almost won the game, the game has to rmk)

Game 15: Sake-AA vs. Old Sluts (Sake-AA won by default cuz Old Sluts failed to present 5 players on time)

======================================================

Generally, I would suggest to extend the games with dcs to Best of 3 (BO3), with benefits to the teams who had a win already.

In detail,

Game 24: WH3B vs. intRacial
Make 2 extra games for the BO3 and consider WH3B already got 1 win. It means, the intRacial must win both games to go further, while WH3B only needs 1 more win to kick out intRacial.

Both WH3B and intRacial have to agree with this suggestion. Plus team KOREA #1 has to agree with it too. Otherwise this game is senseless.

Game 26: WH3B/intRacial vs. KOREA #1
Similarly make 2 extra games. No matter who is the winner team from Game 24, they must beat KOREA #1 twice. And KOREA #1 needs only 1 more win.

Again, firstly KOREA #1 needs to agree with this idea. Otherwise they are still the winner of game 26. And Game 24 is not needed.

Game 27: Next-Gen vs. Dream Team
Consider the fact the Dream Team had a clear win before dcs. I suggest to let the Dream Team leads the BO3. It means, make 2 extra games, and Next-Gen needs win both to beat Dream Team. But Dream Team needs only 1 win to kick out Next-Gen.

Game 25: Next-Gen vs. BTC
Consider we are remaking the btt round 4, and the 3 games above could be extended. If both teams agree, this game can also extend to BO3, with Next-Gen received 1 win. BTC must win twice to make a turn over, and Next-Gen only needs 1 more win.

Game 15: Sake-AA vs. Old Sluts
This game was actually no need to remake. But on the behalf of some referees (e.g. me) and audiences, I suggest both team leaders to calm down and reconsider the possibility of a rmk. If both teams agree, the game 15 will be remade. But this game will be NOT a BO3, but only 1 game.

So this is all for the suggestion.

==============================================================

Some more notice,

1. Again, please notice this is only a suggestion. It doesn't work until BOTH teams agree with it. Otherwise the results of last week still apply. All teams have right to deny the suggestion if they are not willing to take the risk of losing in the BO3.

2. Please discuss the possibility with your opponent team, not the BTT-Staff. For us we only follow the BTT rules. Sometimes we make suggestions to make the game more fair and less complaints, but those suggestions won't work until all involved teams agree with it.

3. If some games will be remade, please be aware this is an exception to the BTT rules. We won't do it again in the future. And in case of dc in the rmk games, the BTT rules will apply.

4. Normally this message is sent only to the team contact persons. But due to some of the team contact persons were not functioning well, from now on we will publish the message so all players can see it. Feel free to discuss following the thread. But, still, only the team contact person's words count. I will ignore the messages received from non-contact person players. If the contact person is busy, please assign the job to other team member, and send me a message to specify who is the contact person now.

5. The team contact person please discuss the possibilities of the Round 4 game rmk, and send me the result before Thursday.

List of team contact person:
WH3B (Alexandro, plyvak)
intRacial (Cbud_)
Next-Gen (Tez.Sick)
BTC (hsy1)
KOREA #1 (theoneitw)
Dream Team (Prohunter, GEN_Schwarzkopf)
Sake-AA (FirePhoenix, Lioooooil)
Old Sluts (EssiXr3i)

Edit:
If you convinced the opponent to take the suggestion, make sure both of the teams' contact persons send me a message to confirm that.
its a nice idea and since the teams have allready won and have to do it only once to proceed ahead again i think its ok.
Pls note that A)yes this is a suggestion and B) the other team has to win twice to actually get a win.
Since we cant force anything to you guys we leave you to decide.
It is Not Because Things are Difficult that We Do Not Dare; It Is Because We Do Not Dare,that They are Difficult.
like oli and gummy said before... it is just an offer / suggestion from us to you!

It´s up to you now.
Der Vorteil an der Klugheit ist, dass man sich dumm stellen kann.
Andersherum ist dies schon erheblich schwieriger.
I am fine with a remake as well as no remake. It's up to sake.

Best regards,
Essi
Northrend: Proud shaman of Clan BuG.
Azeroth: Proud shaman of Clan BTOW.

Don`t be afraid - be happy!
EssiXr3i Wrote:I am fine with a remake as well as no remake. It's up to sake.

Best regards,
Essi

hahaaBig Grin
decision pushing xD
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
Our Team is also fine with that , but gomba can't be online because of internet problemsSad

Hope for TEam KoreaBig Grin to allow us maybe to play vs them

greetsSmile
Multiacc will get u better Teammates maybe, but u still unskilled as before. !!
True Story
WH3B also agrees to remake the game with interracial everything depends now from korea#1;p
BTC would welcome a remaking of Round 4 with Next Gen.
Hi Gents,

I am glad to see everyone being so co-operative. Honor and integrity is more important than winning.

I look forward to the remake with Next-Gen next week.

- Rob
Former Chieftain of Clan toaf on US EAST  *Retired*

Just playing for the fun of it now.
we are KOREA#1

our team had a lot of talk about this thing.

our teammates didnt want to re-match , we were agree that past-match has an unfortunate-connect-happen
but we need "have to be more selfish" because our connect isn't good like u guys. if we have good pings on BTT, we didnt choose long-range. & do not need to use another unfamiliar-tatics.
u need have to seeing case KOREA#2. they are not bad in our server, but they was verification that long-range tactics is unstable deal with high level teams.

so, we are thinking like this. unfortunatly our tactics(seems to use surprise thing) will be going end, like sunset.
if we can using that lucky or something-else, we dont hasitate to using it.

we are sorry that dont giving a good-news to you guy's want...
PLZ. considerrate our situation
SORRY.
but this post is not a final decision to us.
my(personal) opinion is like u guys.

"champion is need for many qulification."

i will persuade our teammate. finally, i will write our decision on tue.

if we dont join this suggestion, dont blame us.. T.T
theoneitw Wrote:our teammates didnt want to re-match , we were agree that past-match has an unfortunate-connect-happen
but we need "have to be more selfish" because our connect isn't good like u guys. if we have good pings on BTT, we didnt choose long-range. & do not need to use another unfamiliar-tatics.

If the only reason for your team is about the connection, and if you can find a good host in Asia, I guess the you may consider to accept the suggestion but with a condition: the rmk game must happen in your Asian host. There you won't get the ping problem.

But this is just my own idea, and still has to be agreed with WH3B or intRacial.
olivercamel Wrote:
theoneitw Wrote:our teammates didnt want to re-match , we were agree that past-match has an unfortunate-connect-happen

If the only reason for your team is about the connection, and if you can find a good host in Asia, I guess the you may consider to accept the suggestion but with a condition: the rmk game must happen in your Asian host. There you won't get the ping problem.

But this is just my own idea, and still has to be agreed with WH3B or intRacial.

well, the point with an asian host bot: we already tried it, we joind the asian server and they hosted with a bot, we had pings like 500ms thats way higher then 200-300.
For the korean team decision, ye thats comprehensible (for myself).

btw firehpoenix is for now the contact person from team Sake-AA cause i got inet probs and cant stay in contact with the whole team. I already msdg yu oliver via pm

greetz alex
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
Smartie Wrote:Our Team is also fine with that , but gomba can't be online because of internet problemsSad

Hope for TEam KoreaBig Grin to allow us maybe to play vs them

greetsSmile

I'm just confirming what Smartie says here. Gomba has been MIA for quite some time now and at least I am interested in replaying those games.
We'll see what the rest of team says about it but I'm quite sure they wish to play aswell.

Can always play those last games vs WH3B even thou Korea#1 doesnt want to play but I guess that can be arranged outside of BTT.
SC2: Equiem (Charcode 990), whisper me if you wish to practise some 1vs1 or grab some achievements

Repeat while playing: "There is no such thing as luck in Btanks" - Now watch yourself improve tenfold
My team (Sake-AA) dont like a rematch...

We take the win.
Fire u behave like a little child
Don't worry, don't cry, take ecstasy and flyExclamation
They are just following the rules, no need to insult anyone.
LoveComesAgain Wrote:Fire u behave like a little child

Me little child? :evil:

It's our decision to want a rmk or not.
We are not your opponent team, so said this sentence to the Koreateam, if u are stupid -.-

And what's it to you? So shut your mouth !!!
we got our reason>s< for no rmk (its not only cause of the last decision from the bug team).
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
So Sake-AA won't take the suggestion.

I also got message from Korea #1 who won't take the suggestion.

So now if Next-Gen says no, my long writing of suggestions become fully wasted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BTT Round 5 olivercamel 3 4,681 2010-09-26, 22:35:45
Last Post: Orthodox
  BTT-Round 4 olivercamel 54 37,790 2010-09-20, 16:18:54
Last Post: EssiXr3i