Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BTT-Round 4
5 games will happen in BTT round 4.

Game 24, 25, 26, 27, and the most exciting Game 15, the final game of winner bracket.
good luck sake.Tongue
Northrend: Proud shaman of Clan BuG.
Azeroth: Proud shaman of Clan BTOW.

Don`t be afraid - be happy!
Bouhahahahahaha
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
HAHA ... GL HF Old FaggotsBig Grin

The game intRacial vs WH3B is also exited.

Will be a nice RoundSmile
happy camping @essi? :x
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
LIoOoOoIL Wrote:happy camping @essi? :x

Hehe, had yesterday 1on1 vs Essi on lane ... 1-0 in 35minutes because of his camping.

Camping is so bad and lame, camping: NO CREEP !!!
BTT Round 4 default game time published.
FirePhoenix Wrote:
LIoOoOoIL Wrote:happy camping @essi? :x

Hehe, had yesterday 1on1 vs Essi on lane ... 1-0 in 35minutes because of his camping.

Camping is so bad and lame, camping: NO CREEP !!!

lol, you had advantage from the beginning with your more range. So stop acting like a jerk. And this 1 - 0 was lucky as you should know. Don't blame me because i am
not a noob feeder. Sometimes it's really funny what you guys think. In Germany we would say now: Wenn man keine Ahnung hat, einfach mal die Fresse halten.Wink

@ olivercamel: Why the hell we have to play a completely different time at sunday? We will get problems to have a team because of that late time. I like to have the game around 2 hours earlier if it's possible.

EssiXr3i Wrote:@ olivercamel: Why the hell we have to play a completely different time at sunday? We will get problems to have a team because of that late time. I like to have the game around 2 hours earlier if it's possible.

If you don't like the game time, contact team sake to change to another time if they agree to do so.
From what i know sake will have trouble putting on there best team firephoenix said he can't play most likely said he would prefer 1600utc 2 hours earlier then default it would be nice to have both teams with there best teams on?(i know we are suppost to be flexible with 7-8 players

Cheers oli
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
I will not even been there to cheer my team T_T
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
16.00UTC would be niceSmile

Althend Wrote:I will not even been there to cheer my team T_T

I thought u are the "Sake-AA mascot" ? -.-
I need words from Essi and Lioooooil (or coolik). If they both agree to have the game another time, fine with the referees.
Well i think its obvious essi wants time to change<> and as for lool or coolik they will cry if phoenix does not playTongue um get lool to comment bro or mail something BooB
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Maybe we had not enough players for Sunday -_-

Oli, next time pls on Saturday -_-
hi all.
my router is now totaly crushd, so o even cant say if im able to play.
my question now, is it possible to cjange the date to:saturday next week (i really would like to play too).
of not good luck all
alex
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
LIoOoOoIL Wrote:hi all.
my router is now totaly crushd, so o even cant say if im able to play.
my question now, is it possible to cjange the date to:saturday next week (i really would like to play too).
of not good luck all
alex

possible to delay to next week, if old sluts have no problem with it.
btw, the Dream team will have a game at:

Game 27: 2010/09/19 SUN 20:00 UTC Winner of Game 25 vs. Dream Team (because Next-Gen won)
Next week Sake vs Old sluts... is bad then
I want to play this sunday. Only thing we can discuss is gametime 16:00 UTC or 18:00 UTC. So what's up sake? 16 or 18?
I need the answer until 22:00 German time. For oli: If no one from sake confirm change of gametime to 16 UTC then Old Sluts will play tomorrow at 18 UTC as it was scheduled before.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BTT Round 5 olivercamel 3 4,764 2010-09-26, 22:35:45
Last Post: Orthodox
  Proposal of remaking BTT Round 4 olivercamel 34 24,660 2010-09-23, 20:14:32
Last Post: Exodus