Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kick system
hi all,

i noticed a weird situation several times last week....

i can describe one of my games:

we have 3 cp's and are playing 5:4 cause one of the opp team was kicked (reason feeding)....
we go on playing and have already 2 infs. other team has also 2 infs and one sky....
even through the 3 cp's one of my mates cant get an inf, he becomes tinker and finally we lose our cp's.... as soon as we lost all cp's he wants to giveup....rest of mates follow him (all newbies, max. 50 games and elo beyond 1500).....
ofc i dont want to giveup cause i know that we can get an easy victory, so they kicked me....

same i noticed once in another game:
GameID: 28489
Gamename: BTanks League RANKED #28543
ended: 2012-03-05 19:25:15
length: 41m37s

wupti had a realy bad game (1:7 after 8 min) so "Wordan" wanted to kick him....he had 2 more newbies in team so they got 3 of 4 votes for kicking wupti...
so if he had one more newbie in team they would have even kicked wupti.

so my point is: newbies shouldnt be allowed to kick experienced mates (more that 200 games, elo more than 1550) - excpet of beeing afk for more than 5 min.....that destroys games cause they think of losing just because of losing one or two cp's....

greetings
we all know the kick system istn the best.. i guess its not necessary to start a new hread againWink

and i exactly know what you mean. i got kicked some games agowith 0:8 becouse i ned to go lane with an overfeeded (5:0) after only some mins. as he raped me too they kicked meBig Grin

and yes its shitty if you get kicked becouse not giving up :/ we all know this nabbs. take it easy play next gameWink
I remember versions without a -kick or -giveup option and a similar or higher stay rate (when gaming was more about fun)...
(2012-03-08, 19:33:11)gozo1985 Wrote: we all know the kick system istn the best.. i guess its not necessary to start a new hread againWink

and i exactly know what you mean. i got kicked some games agowith 0:8 becouse i ned to go lane with an overfeeded (5:0) after only some mins. as he raped me too they kicked meBig Grin

and yes its shitty if you get kicked becouse not giving up :/ we all know this nabbs. take it easy play next gameWink

you are right gozo and i agree with you .....but at least we could try to improve it step by step....
i mean this happened to me the second time (within 2 yearsBig Grin) but i saw such a situation many times with other mates.....
its just a game and its about having fun - but its no fun when u play about 90 min and got kicked in that way..... :/
it was just a suggestion to have more fun in games and work against that "we will lose anyway attitude" which is more and more increasing....Wink

so that could be on the right way: "newbies shouldnt be allowed to kick experienced mates (more than 200 games, elo more than 1550) - excpet of beeing afk for more than 5 min"

The bigger problem is, that you cant kick player that have a score like 1:17 (3 assists). That destroy games much often than attempt of kicking from a game of a good players that had a bad start. Olthough bad start does not mean that good player wont keep up with gear and in time he will start to own all other. I had few games when i was like 1:5 at min 10 and at the end of a game i was a tank killer, sometimes even survivor.

And the fact is that: bad, new ect. players does not read the forum. You think how many players have read the tutorial to the game before starting it ?:P
They do not understand why sometimes you should kick a weak player (to lover his elo to random better players to the team, or to send him back to qual games to get more expierience), thats not always pure asholness. Sometimes its better for a newbie to go back to qual games than stay in ranked, where the game is so much faster and so much less time to commit some mistakes.
thats a little digression...

I just wanted to drag admins and moderators attention to a fact, that current kick system just makes the older players - a good players tired of league games... My record cause of 1 feeding player is like 20 lost games in the row... every time when my elo getting close to 1600 or a little above i get newbs to team and i cant do nothing with dude that died like 15 times in 10 min ....
And here is the replay of the game. Pls watch it and look wahat purple player ( i think Nyso) is doing while whole team is fighting rly well... That game could be easilly won. I think few opponents rememebr it (dalayrak for example).

Attached Files
.w3g   nyso.w3g (Size: 3.6 MB / Downloads: 161)
The map doesn't know anything about the player and there is no way to send this information.

Kicking is to easy.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Maby i have a solution. Lets go back to old kick systemSmile And just give players a possibility of reporting kick wo reason under punishment of 1 week ban. Or something similar.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elo System ichwillrotsein 3 3,763 2014-07-27, 07:59:05
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Please change or cancel bot auto-kick RAF_Fenix 6 5,360 2014-03-18, 03:12:59
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  pls change elo system galadion1 13 7,599 2013-12-27, 12:09:23
Last Post: Althend
  Admin: Please remove bot auto-kick RAF_Fenix 2 3,358 2013-11-23, 18:18:52
Last Post: RAF_Today_Hero
  kick from league admin Tez.Sick raven.ru 11 8,710 2013-10-30, 11:34:54
Last Post: RaptorXI