Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[split] BTF / Sieg-GeiL game schedule
Our team (Sieg-Geil) would like to play at Sunday evening 20:00+1

Maybe someone of team btf can reply Angel

sorry sunday that time is impossible for us.
i;ll discuss it with the team and let u know what other time is ok for us.
? Rolleyes

I still wait for info from 1 guy, but most likely sunday will be impossible for us.
sounds good, we can also play at 16.00 o'clock or 18.00 o'clock or whatever, 20.00 o'clock was just an offer Angel

Dear teams,

You are not allowed to change the game time any more. Saturday 20:00 must be the game time.

Please refer to BTT rules 10.5, 10.6, 10.7. Thanks.

Any team who cannot present 4 players on time will lose the game by default.

oli
Ok were're out Big Grin

Love me!
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
well Tez.Sick if u rly won't be able to show up, u can thx to all the people who voted for continuing BTT without any rules changes.
For me it's bad and i would prefer to play and even lose than take default win but comunity decided that rules are rules:/
I just checked the poll and looks like You, Hannes and Foelix voted to keep the rules. How ironic.
The rules are there for a reason. You just can't expect olivercamel to organize referees from one day to another, that needs some time for planning. If you decided for another time earlier, it would have been no problem at all.
True Prog.
But one of the rule is that oli can change the rules. Especially when some of them are bad. Community has chosen to keep the bad rule. Vox populi vox dei. still stinks imo.
if we play on sunday/another day = 8 players would be happy to have a great game + a lot of visitors

if we play on saturday 20.00 o'clock = 8 players would be sad + 2 referees who have nothing to do

what happen if btf and our team can't show up with 4 players?

(2012-03-16, 17:37:06)Tez.Sick Wrote: if we play on sunday/another day = 8 players would be happy to have a great game + a lot of visitors

if we play on saturday 20.00 o'clock = 8 players would be sad + 2 referees who have nothing to do

what happen if btf and our team can't show up with 4 players?

It would be wrong that:
- You only follow the rules when it is good for your team.
- And you change the rules when it is not that good for your team.

Especially after the team OldScotch is out (because we didn't change a bad rule), if now we change a rule for your team, it would be unfair to OldScotch.

The game time was given last Saturday, you have 4 days to change the game time, but you didn't do that.

As for the question: what happen if btf and our team can't show up with 4 players?
Please refer to Rule 10.8
....there is still a small chance for us to get 4 players Big Grin

ok bt-community : pray for us !

hallelujah Angel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BTT2012 Game Replays olivercamel 11 12,912 2012-04-15, 23:07:14
Last Post: olivercamel
  BTT2012 Honor Game olivercamel 10 10,119 2012-04-15, 23:03:56
  BTT Final Game Discussion olivercamel 43 34,757 2012-04-01, 17:26:00
Last Post: progg
  BTT2012 Game Schedule, Practical Info and Game Results olivercamel 5 9,898 2012-03-29, 20:44:25
  about team Heroes loses the game because of flaming olivercamel 27 21,064 2012-02-29, 16:25:27
Last Post: progg