Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Range on Lane
but there is another prob with lr on lane most of u thinking about lr will stay lr but look at a ppl who take lr scout and save for a thunder tank like u want he will get the money faster then you bc of creeping and u going b more and more
or he buys weapons in shorter range so a heli with bombard which buys some basics and a iron or steel hull if he gets some feed

i will imaging a good player like wupti or chaos (should not be a insult) who starts long range heli, not much ppl will be possible to kill them, on the other way they can easy farm and they know how to use the money (maybe for electro cannon or basics and hull or tank) i think there is no one who can compare that, if he dont use lr too

the next prob is the luck of the game so if ur unlucky the lr will hit u few times still u in creeps and u have to go b or get killed so i think this should be fixed too
i read anywhere when i start to play btanks that the weapons will hit creeps first but this is a lie maybe the random shoot should be fixed so u will be a lit bit more save while in a bunch of creeps

but to lower dmg of lr isnt a good way bc in mid u get lesser farm and u will fall b real fast
maybe it is a way to up the cd to 2,5 sec and dmg (by same multiplier) of the bombarding so the new burst will be a real good choice on lane

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  tanks speed and weapons range ckibibi 2 4,052 2011-05-19, 17:16:46
Last Post: Exodus
  How to counter long range? Faranim 10 9,769 2011-04-28, 23:57:01
Last Post: phoenix_strike
  Lane Organization UnifiedDoom 9 6,516 2011-04-19, 14:04:33
Last Post: Althend
  Ground V Air in lane toyboatt 2 3,259 2011-02-13, 03:16:07
Last Post: TKF
  Somes techs by Atlhend vol2: The range Althend 5 4,652 2008-01-16, 01:15:40
Last Post: Althend