Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Votekick
Hello,

Ok few years before maybe the People are not so stupid but now it seems to much kids are on the server Bots.

There are some Guys that starting Votekicks for reason like you Die or anything like that.

Die Or Not Die dont care becouse its a Game if these Guys cant loose a Game or a no Good Team Players why they have the chance to start Votekicks please?!

Then i have see this guy saying in game like

"Hey Guys lets -giveup" so we are higher or faster in Ranked Server"

Pls is there anything what players can do against these Nerd Kids?!
ok try it again today same result

Too much Kids in this Game sorry iam out of this server,try to find a better rule about Votekick

Bye
Sorry we couldn't change that within 2 hours...
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2012-05-08, 15:57:56)eSVau Wrote: Sorry we couldn't change that within 2 hours...

its not the 2 hours the Votekick is On since days or anything like that.

How will peope become 25 full games 85% when some Kids start kicking people?!

Thats the question i have.

On the Qualify Bot you can Disable pls this Votekick ?!

This helps much becouse some kids abuse this Feature.
the kicking option is limited to some special situations so you can't simply kick anyone at any time.

if you notice players abusing it in any way on ranked games, you may go ahead and report it in here, even though we won't ban anyone from qualify since it's easy to go ahead, create another account and start it all over again.

so instead of complaining you could take part in solving this problem by naming the players or joining the discussion about the kick system.
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
Plöayer name is

"5points" without ""

He kicked me today for my items???

Thats what i mean have you ever thiunk about that that this could be the reason why so much players leave the game or better to say stop to play this game?

You should work on this Problem becouse this happend not only me.

I make me zthe work to report this here other not so think about this!

Best Greetz
God bless u for ur effort.

at first, there are some votes needed, not only the one of "5point". (so also some other players were against ur "playstyle" or what ever u did..)
Also ur just kickable, if u reached the kick value (amount of deaths in a certain time + afk time), u cant get kicked instantly

Posts like urs aren´t helpfull at all. Like saiyuki already told u. Ur free to take part in the kicksystem discussion ( http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?t...kicksystem ) and give suggestions to improve it.
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
This thread is closed for report

http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?t...4#pid31644

Anyway here is the Proof

[Image: unbenanntfw.jpg]

I hope you handle this on any way becouse this 5points player starts to kick people for that they Die.

Excuse me pls but its a Game and on the screen you see that he is not much better,other point is this guys starts always giveups.

This is cheating and should be handled fast it makes no fun with guys like this one.

Best Greetz
plz guy

That was not the main reason I kicked you.
I died many time holding cp, everyone from team was helping instead of you, thats why my stats were so bad, before my stats were positive. I was pinging many times just 10 sec before and you do nothing than hanging around on other cp, thats why we lost all cps, you were not playing in team, moreover you bought really shit items, I start to kick people if they buy second bow without other weapon, if they buy repair robots when we are holding base or when they try to defend base against creeps with a single hero-only-attacking weapon and, I always tell them before whats wrong, but they start to do it again or they buy more of this useless shit. Thats the reason why I kick. And YOU started to flame me. So shut up guy.
Did you know what?!

Dont Care send a Proof that my Items was so shit.

ANd by The way you start it always in many games i used moreaccounts nt only this one.

You start it in every Game.

oh btw my items are shit?

On the screen they are not shitty.

Send here any Proof of my Bad Gaming that we can continue this.

I hope you will be Banned for you shit Kiddy Gameplay,

and did you know what on the Screen see the Mods and Admins here that you always want to giveup,and i posted this before the screenshot on Top.

You try always to kick people for no reason and then you type lets giveup for faster be in Ranked Bot.

Dont know what happend here after the Years but kiddy People like you ruine this Game and this is no wonder why so much players and Clans Stopped to Support this.

And last thing is you say shut Up in your first Post on this Board very friendly guy man that say all about you!

I hope any Admin can Handle against you!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  add -votekick player Slaktaren 14 11,064 2015-02-11, 22:19:09
Last Post: hiver
  [votekick] what would you prefer eSVau 5 4,592 2010-09-09, 14:59:30
Last Post: shadowfox91
  bring back votekick! sabre_of_pain 32 17,311 2010-08-07, 08:48:35
Last Post: Libertarianism
  Removal of Votekick in League psycodiver 4 3,482 2010-06-20, 22:32:46
Last Post: ssl