Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ability Adjustment Feedback
I have a few suggestions for existing abilities that could be applied.

Tinker/Exploder
Teleport ability Q
Nerf the range of teleport

Suggestion: Since the teleporter item has reduced range, I also think the tinker and exploder should have their range readjusted to max 3000 at level 5.

Suggestion 1: --- Suggestion 2:
lv1: 1200 --------- lv1: 1000
lv2: 1650 --------- lv2: 1500
lv3: 2100 --------- lv3: 2000
lv4: 2550 --------- lv4: 2500
lv5: 3000 --------- lv5: 3000

Helicopter
Bombardment ability Q
Make it always apply damage

Suggestion: Make the ability once cast, do damage when it hits the ground like the fix done to the demolisher. It looks bad visually when the bombs hits, but does not damage visually if the helicopter aborts or get killed doing this. I think this should be fixed.

Antigrav
Plasma Shot Q
Make it always apply damage

Suggestion: Same as for helicopter.

Thunder Tank
Chain Lightning R
Make it target structures

Suggestion: Make this ability also affect structures. Atm the thunder tanks ultimate cannot harm structures.

Heavy Tank
Hail of Bombs R
Slight nerf

Suggestion: This ability is better than demon tanks ultimate in many ways. It can hit players from a long distance, it can clean up creeps effectively, it's effective vs structures from a distance, it can do 2x-3x damage against enemy tanks it hits. Thus effectve damage at lv1 becomes 1600 damage. My suggestion is to make this ability cost 10% more mana or reduce the AoE for each cluster a little as it's a very powerful ability which is way much better than plasma rain and chain lightning in many ways.

Frost Robot
Arctic Aura E
Nerf slow rate

Suggestion: Reduce the slow rate from 7% to 5% pr level. At level 5 it removes the effect of turbo speed. The aura range can be increased if this nerf is implemented as it's impossible to outrun a frost robot without teleporting abilities and this ability alone is very cost effective chase aura.
Quote:Helicopter
Bombardment ability
Quote:Heavy Tank
Hail of Bombs
Quote:Frost Robot
Arctic Aura

Agree with all of them
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
Sounds reasonable, all of themSmile
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Well it depends what mappers think about it. Imo must urgent minor fix should be heli bombs and the bit OP heavy tank ultimate is quite deadly sometimes... to lethal for the price of the tank. Even you can miss with this ability, if the enemy is stunned he get hit by it if you aim well. You always get a double damage hit by this ability often it does double the damage than it's really should be intended too. If it hits bad and get only 1 hit of the cluster, it did approximately the same damage as the other tanks at same price category.
I disagree with all of them.

*Heli is already very strong against ground, no need to buff him (even if it is only slightly).

*I don't see why Thunder needs to be able to target structures. Why buffing something which doesn't need any buff? (Again)

*Heavy is still one of the lesser played tanks in clanplay in my opinion - why nerf something which isn't played that much anyway (read: is not thought to be strong otherwise it would be played more frequent)?

*There is always some tank which you can't outrun. If you nerf slow rate you won't be able to outrun Goblin-Tank any more (and I'm way more scared to play against a good goblin than against a good Frost Robot anyway). Another aspect: The current late to endgame has a high deversity: Hunter, Frost, Sky Fort, Infs... I don't see any reason to influence this plentitude of tanks negativly by nerfing one.
Heli bombs damage can he nerfed by 10% to compensate for always hit feature it looks bad visually ingame and often it ends up the bombs get nothing while heli get killed. It just look ridiculous.

They did fix it with the demolisher some time ago for the same reason but didn't fix the helicopter bombs visually.
hail of bombs (heavy):
most times its easy to run out the line of fire. so i would keep it as it is now. and sometimes it is hard to aim bec. of environment and creeps.. because of them the tank does unexpected moves and the ulti hits nothing.

if the bombs of heli would be fixed it's necessary to do this for the antigrav plasmashot, too. it's the same thing with it.

thunder ulti: why should it not? all offensive ultimates hits structures!?!

the frostaura of frosty is annoying, yes.. but it isn't too strong in my opinion. (and i'm not the frostyplayer to say this for my advantage^^)
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
As a League-Noob I must aggree, that the skills are balanced, as they are. The only thing, if hail of bullets are strong is the stun-rocket before. But thats gameplay and the only way to hit anyone with this fucking skill *g*.
Well i forgot to mention something about the antigravs plasma shot ability as well. It is very similar to the helis bombs.
AGGInator Wrote:thunder ulti: why should it not? all offensive ultimates hits structures!?!

If you think so you should try damaging structures with the guard or the hunter ultimate.
Prog Wrote:
AGGInator Wrote:thunder ulti: why should it not? all offensive ultimates hits structures!?!

If you think so you should try damaging structures with the guard or the hunter ultimate.

i would say these ulties are not active punishing only.. they are usable for defensive or passive moves, too.
the lightning is more kind of heavys, fostys, inf's,... (and so on) ulti..

I think such a categorisation is arbitrary. Every damaging ability is offensive in my opinion.
the point is, that hunter and guards ulti has stun or "i dont know how to call the ability of the hunter ulti"
Anti-HighBounty Alliance has wonBig Grin
[Image: btanksia6.jpg]
Guard has lost his stun long long time ago, it's just a net/root ability
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
I also disagree with the heli skill. I think heli is one of the best tanks in start to mid game, because it has dual stun vs. ground.

Heavy tanks ulti is just bugged I think. It will hit multiple times if the target is moving. That should be fixed so it can only do the damage to each enemy unit which is written in the tooltip.
Heli damage is OP, it should be nerfed from 220 to 180 and no more than 180 imo since it stun. But I like to see it more realistic.
ssl Wrote:I also disagree with the heli skill. I think heli is one of the best tanks in start to mid game, because it has dual stun vs. ground.

Heavy tanks ulti is just bugged I think. It will hit multiple times if the target is moving. That should be fixed so it can only do the damage to each enemy unit which is written in the tooltip.

why? it's a slow expanding spell which you can evade by moving left or right out of the line (which i do often...)
AND it's possible to lower the dam by running to the enemy instead of away (which is most seen mistake) yes.. if you see the ulti you just think: aaaah.. get out of here.. quickly.... but it makes more sense to evade or keep in pos instead running away..

It would be much more mobile ability if you could move immediately after you drop it and just remove the stun the helicopter doesn't deserve 2 abilities with stun. Maybe that's a better solution?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Simple feedback BENNIE.FM 3 3,757 2013-03-19, 17:46:15
Last Post: eSVau
  Being a Referee - Feedback TKF 4 3,995 2010-11-09, 10:25:44
Last Post: Velocity2k
  Guard root ability ckibibi 8 4,855 2010-09-22, 20:19:35
Last Post: AGGInator
  earth robot's ability cooldown unpredictable_m 1 1,560 2009-11-07, 07:05:30
Last Post: unpredictable_m
  Ability [Tank cannon] underpowered Doomhammer112 24 12,688 2009-06-21, 13:30:09
Last Post: Prog