Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-giveup autoadjust
How about reducing the number of require -giveup votes to give up if the team difference (k/d) is bad or majority of your base is killed?

Something like, no factory left requires 1 less vote, no HQ tower left another one less required?
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
I would rather like to see the -revoke command being removed instead.
agreed. To many times one person will hold back there vote just to be a jerk, Often times that person is the feeder that made their team lose!

How do I know this? I am usually that feeder/Jerk! hahaha

(2012-12-30, 23:13:59)RaptorXI Wrote: I would rather like to see the -revoke command being removed instead.

-revoke is usefull. Ive seen it come in handy a few times.
Just make giveup irreversible and think twice before you do, for me I've deleted the -giveup command out of of mind.
(2012-12-30, 21:18:51)eSVau Wrote: How about reducing the number of require -giveup votes to give up if the team difference (k/d) is bad or majority of your base is killed?

Something like, no factory left requires 1 less vote, no HQ tower left another one less required?
there is always chance for comeback. it all comes down to who is the player who isnt giving up. Most of the games are lost when 1 player isnt giving up but the rest of the team just stops playing (start to creep, avoid battles etc) when there is a chance to make comeback. There are games when i dont want to giveup and to keep playing(even though i know we will lose) till base is destroyed for several reasons like to get max kill count, usage of a tank that i dont usually use etc or just having fun without the pressure of i should win. If someone doesnt like the game he is playing he is always free to leave. And if you decided that you have no chance of comeback and the only person who isnt giving up is a noob he will be kickable so you can kick him and giveup if the person is doing so to "punish" teamates (i have seen this stupidity for a reason) then you can ban reaquest him. I really dont see why would the giveup option should be left to a portion of the team andd not the entire team.
if the enemy has a huge advantage they will win the game in a matter of minutes if they cant destroy base that means that the teams are somewhat equal

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  remove leaver penalty & giveup / change kick back griffin1987 21 17,926 2014-01-24, 12:20:12
Last Post: Exodus
  remove giveup, change kicking griffin1987 9 8,718 2013-08-21, 16:22:24
Last Post: gozo1985
  Enemy team shouldn't be informed about -giveup status RaptorXI 7 5,578 2012-07-29, 16:20:20
Last Post: Prog
  Disable Giveup / Kick in Qualify griffin1987 7 5,618 2011-11-13, 15:21:22
Last Post: Velocity2k