Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunder tank
Hey don't know if anyone has thought about it but i like to use thunder a bit and the only reason that stops me from using this as it seems heavy and airship are always better options in the game situation, or give you more for your gold,sometimes i find it hard to go from thunder to sky fort or higher but it seems any tank such as airship or heavy can manage easier i know the cost of thunder is 4k how about changing the cost to 4.5k but giving it a buff your thoughts ?Even giving it a better skill set maybe a longer stun or better base speed for the tank.Even though i know there are some very good thunder tank players who like it the way it isSmile

And btw i rather the storm or lightning(Don't know what the correct name is) ability last half the time it is now but doing double the damage predicting the lightning ability is quite easy and barely does any damage as you have so much time to run away even when standing in it.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
We should change the "Thunder-storm" ability a bit Smile

Something like ... every enemy tank staying in the Thunder-storm get higher damage from creeps/ weapons/ tank skills/ towers ..... 5% on level 1 and up to 25% on level 5

or they got -1 armor with every level of that skill Big Grin

Maybe some other ideas by some bt players? Angel

Make thunderstorm last only 6 sec and 2.5x more damage pr sec?

Or double damage for half duration? I like aura much better than crap storm skill.

But thundertank is a very good tank, but changing to tank which cost less than 7500 is very bad imo, but changing to earth or sky tank is maybe acceptable, but i do sometime pick hunter or demon from thunder.
Im much the same i don't want any drastic changes maybe a small change in tank spell or a small buff and increase cost of tank nothing to much i think the mappers have done a good job reflecting cost for the skill set and base hp of the tank.
i like him how he is now. He is very powerfull because its easy to farm with it. I dont see any disadvantage with it. You can cast your thunder-storm on towers and they get destroyed over time.

Airship cant stun. If someone got smokelauncher, the thundertank is the perfect counter. Thunder tank is a ealy game tank (not starter). If you buy him you need to buy the *speed-item* to see his full power. Of course havy is stronger but you need to pay 1500 gold more = 5 min farming at the beginning.
I got to agree with perfektionist. Thunder tank is good like it is. It's a early tank that you can take after 10 minutes which can give you a huge advantage. Sure it's hard to go from this tank to sky fort or inf, but not impossible and depend on how the game is going. I think the fact it costs 4k gold is good too. It gives more possibilities to take tank, and mostly the possibility to tank fast, more than air ship (which definitly suck in mid) or heavy tank. And mostly in mid players go only little hull and get 2k-2.5k hp at 10', then this tank is helpfull and fine like it is. In my opinion.
Yea that's why i said no drastic change i really would like to see ..the spell change,
Hum ok. Y I mostly react on tank price which is good this way. This is an intermediate tank between starting and most used ones (air ship / heavy tank).

For this spell hum... Usually players choose between e spell (close range damage) and this one. Then if they choose this one it's usually lvl 3 when they get this tank, and at lvl 3 it starts to be usefull, mostly when the tank is used well and bought fast.
But maybe it could be powered up yes, then this tank can be more used which could give more possiblities in game progress. But keeping the 4k cost would be great imo.
ok how making the storm lasting maybe 1 second on level 1 but all other abilties from thunder tank do x damage or something duno it just seems the lightning storm is to predictable comparing it too drones and and shocker which are both quite useful (Im not asking for a huge buff just as a small change meowSmile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tank Mana/Energy Balancing gozo1985 0 2,625 2014-04-25, 02:35:56
Last Post: gozo1985
  Double Mech / Ghost Tank / Antigrav / medivac griffin1987 20 14,549 2012-03-05, 09:33:41
Last Post: 091846
  Storm Tank - Do you like it? AeroniumX 8 7,359 2012-02-25, 01:37:24
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Ghost Tank Ultimate RaptorXI 15 12,608 2011-06-15, 11:44:26
Last Post: stibi-
  Balancing: Ghost tank, Guard, Demon Althend 28 14,116 2010-03-23, 08:30:53
Last Post: Andibert