Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exploder tank
Hi,

I wonder why exploder tank is still forbidden. Until you can play with EVERY TANK as an exploder it seems like ironic that you can't use them for the tank built for that. And with the new active explosives system, exploders don't feed as much as before, then I don't see why this tank is still not allowed in league Huh

Thanks,

Max.
this "tank" is crap. As soon as the enemys are buying teleport breaker the exloder only feed. He cant attack cp, he cant deffend cp and he cant push lanes.
(2013-04-19, 09:35:18)Perfektionist Wrote: this "tank" is crap. As soon as the enemys are buying teleport breaker the exloder only feed. He cant attack cp, he cant deffend cp and he cant push lanes.

he can

http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?t...1#pid38381
Well that's wrong ! Exploder don't feed anymore with the active system ! It feeds less than other tanks most of the time. Is there still a reason to not allow it in league? How about trader?
The reason why only Explosives have been enabled is simple, I just wanted to see if the new Explosives work the way I intended them and people are able to adapt. It seems that the system wasn't quite working yet, which is why I made the change to the Defuser. If this plays out to be a good change, I'll also allow the Exploder.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Great, I think it would be good to play with this tank again... If it's right balanced of course Smile
I'm finding a lot of games being ruined by Al Qaeda. While choosing to use exploder is great for personal kill stats as a being purely offensive, most often is hurts defensive capability the team of the selfish player who chooses this 'option'. They defend their choice by the personal kills they make while the rest of the team is dying from defending 4v5 and sometimes unavoidably dying from team kills.

I understand it's fun when done properly, as well as when well co-ordinated, but honesty it tends to annoy most players more than enhance the game.

Too many players are choosing exploder when they decide they are losing.

- Rob
Former Chieftain of Clan toaf on US EAST  *Retired*

Just playing for the fun of it now.
i agree with you schwarzkopf... i dont like exploder too. but its not correct. i played games where exploder was good enough so his team won (and he played a well role with defending cps and killing ppl)

i also agree with the fact that many players just choosing explo becouse of the K/D ratio.
question: is this effecting the elo points? if yes.. this really needs a change.

but as exodus is a fan of his explosives (just a guess Cool) i think they will not be removed Dodgy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  crazywolf777 Tank Ideas crazywolf777 2 3,229 2014-01-24, 11:04:12
Last Post: crazywolf777
  it is time for us to get a radar van / tank 091846 2 3,309 2013-07-11, 17:15:29
Last Post: 091846
  New Tank: Siege Tank TKF 1 4,193 2013-02-27, 08:08:35
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Buff Goblin Tank UnifiedDoom 19 13,918 2012-07-16, 15:06:23
Last Post: Teo_live
  Earth Tank BENNIE.FM 2 3,309 2012-06-22, 14:23:25
Last Post: BENNIE.FM