Poll: What would you prefer
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
allow voting only for team of the want to be kicked player?
65.00%
13 65.00%
allow voting for all player indepented which team the want to be kicked player is?
25.00%
5 25.00%
i really don't care?
10.00%
2 10.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[votekick] what would you prefer
This vote is to see what people prefer of both extrems - both option do have their own advantages and disadvantages. You may discuss which do you prefer and why or make a counter proposal how it should beBig Grin

edit: i do not explain those advantages on purpose as i do not vote as first to avoid influenceTongue
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
I voted TEAM only.
[x] allow voting only for team of the want to be kicked player?
The kick system in league mode seems severely bugged, as it's possible to kick someone with 4 yes and 3 no's. In older versions that would led to that player to not be kicked!
Hm, not a bug:
4 Yes =4x4=16
3 No =3x(-4)=(-12)
3 Nothing =3x(-1)=(-3)
16-12-3=1
If result is positve player will be kicked

Or do you mean 3 yes and 4 no? I've seen that, too

And it should be fixed, that -afkai doesn't count as afk
Sorry for my bad english^^
We NEED a votekick system.
I have had several occurances where individuals fed on purpose. This hurts the other 9 people wanting to play this game.
I also experienced a guy last week who got upset, downgraded to tink and bogged down our base exits with facs and towers to the point where our troops couldn't ecape and eventually made the entire game lag, until the other team finally cleared the towers.
I know some people kick for feeding a little early, and unless the other team votes -no the player is gone but this is a learning process and still helps out the gameplay for people who actually want to play. I was kicked my first several games but that made me want to improve and learn how to play this game. Overall it made me a much better player.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  add -votekick player Slaktaren 14 10,860 2015-02-11, 22:19:09
Last Post: hiver
  Votekick Userkiller 9 7,135 2012-05-15, 11:36:36
Last Post: Userkiller
  bring back votekick! sabre_of_pain 32 17,186 2010-08-07, 08:48:35
Last Post: Libertarianism
  Removal of Votekick in League psycodiver 4 3,434 2010-06-20, 22:32:46
Last Post: ssl