Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Tanks 8.78b
Hey guys,

although it was meant as a small update, the changelog became a little bit longer than I thought ... Anyway, here it is. This hopefully represents a stable version, because I plan to add a lot of new stuff in the next version.

v 8.78
  • Highlights
    • When you now buy a blueprint, every missing item and item upgrade will be bought automatically
    • Remote Fuse now also defuses (destroys) enemy Explosives during their countdown

• Tank Changes
    • The mana burn of Burning Oil (Demolisher) now scales from 2 to 4 mana/s, instead of 1 to 5
    • The main target of Burning Oil now constantly spreads the fire to nearby target, instead of only initially
    • Reduced the mana cost of Entangling Roots (Guard)
    • Reduced Pacifista (Architect) HP from 3000-7000 to 2400-4800
    • Reduced the leash range of Pacifista from 1500 to 1000
    • When a tank dies under the effect of Devastator Shot, a floating text now shows the additional respawn time
    • Reduced the delay of Orbital Strike (Titan) from 1.6s to 1.2s

• Item Changes
    • Reduced the Repair Robots heal from 75 HP/s to 50 HP/s
    • Reduced the price of the Trader Hunter Pack and blueprint by 250 and 300 gold respectively
    • When a team owns more than one Troop Command, Siege Pack or Advanced Troop Command, the spawn times will increase for each additional item
    • Mortars summoned by the Siege Pack or Mortar Team item now also cost 2 food each
    • Deflective Armor now blocks 40% of the original damage at most
    • Increased the countdown from Explosives from 3 to 4 seconds
    • Renamed 'Mine Defuse Pack' to 'Defuse Pack'
    • Defuse Pack is now also usable on activated Explosives, Teleport Breakers and Detectors
    • Remote Fuse and Defuse Pack now show a '!' in a random area around enemy mines and wards when used
    • Reduced the area of the Defuse Pack from 230 to 200
    • Added a little target effect when Remote Fuse and Defuse Pack are used
    • The upgrades for Bonfire, Machine Gun and Glaive Cannon are now more expensive
    • Reduced the cooldown of Bonfire by half

• Game Changes
    • Blueprints now have more details about the final item and item costs
    • Players will now get a permanent penalty point after every second teamkill
    • Added the singleplayer command "-upgrades", which researches max upgrades for every player / team
    • The singleplayer "-gold" command now also accepts a parameter, which will set your gold to the specified amount
    • Changed date strings to comply with ISO 8601

• Bug Fixes
    • Fixed interaction of Ligthning Obelisk pull (Titan) and other triggered movements
    • Fixed Lightning Obelisk from pulling tanks into impassable terrain
    • Fixed the reselling price of Advanced Troop Command being too high
    • Fixed the mana burn of Burning Oil always staying on level 1
    • Fixed Offroad Engine (Goliath) deactivating Deflective and Burst Armor
    • Fixed Tower Ruins from being occasionally moved around by Sky Fortress or Infernal Robot
    • Fixed some minor bugs

v 8.78b
  • Fixed incorrectly transmitted league data
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Funny bugs...
Storm Shock deals no damage against buildings,
Control Points still bugged...
+ everyone will start now <900 range for sure.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(2013-04-22, 20:11:28)RaptorXI Wrote: + everyone will start now <900 range for sure.

Why?
@Raptor: Could you please elaborate on those bugs and screenshots?
Not in englisch.
(2013-04-22, 13:37:50)Exodus Wrote: When you now buy a blueprint, every missing item and item upgrade will be bought automatically

does not work with:
upgraded speed bost when clicking the speed pack blueprint (missing teleporter) but i had more then 3600 gold
(2013-04-25, 00:51:30)gozo1985 Wrote:
(2013-04-22, 13:37:50)Exodus Wrote: When you now buy a blueprint, every missing item and item upgrade will be bought automatically

does not work with:
upgraded speed bost when clicking the speed pack blueprint (missing teleporter) but i had more then 3600 gold

I just tested this and it worked. Can you reproduce it and post a replay?
i hope i dont forget to post the replay. (at office right now)
it happens with a Earth Robot + Speed Boost (upped) + Steel Hull (upped) + 2x Light Plasma (upped) + 2x Light Fantastic ... no empty slot available. Was played on League Ranked and the "Error"Message was that is miss some required items.
Ranked is still on 8.77Wink
ok lol... sry Big Grin
(2013-04-22, 13:37:50)Exodus Wrote: v 8.78
  • Remote Fuse now also defuses (destroys) enemy Explosives during their countdown

there is no effective way to use it as the range is too low. no matter if its inbetween game or a factory fight. as the exploder uses explo just in combination with teleporter (or dual teleporter) for 99% of the time.
the most efficient way to stop exploder is using breakers or skills/items to leave the explosive area or make yourself invul (right in time). the new defuser is just helping the exploder becouse now he can destroy breakers.
right now theres no risk for the exploder as he dont feed the enemy team by not killing an enemy. its a bit offtopic and maybe i point in a new thread to this post.
the exploder/defuser/... situation is getting more boringSad sry for telling you that devs.
Hey guys, a small update to fix the transmitted league data.

@gozo:
The change to the Remote Fuse was more or less a way to do something in early game against Exploders, when the TP range is still low. After that, also when the Exploder itself has the Defuse Pack to destroy Breakers, you might as well could have a Burst Armor, which completely negates the Explosives damage.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battle Tanks 8.80c Exodus 21 21,668 2015-08-09, 21:11:11
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Battle Tanks 8.63 Hacked and Mangled Mod by NarFlux Exodus 2 4,513 2014-04-22, 13:42:22
Last Post: omefisto
  New Battle Tanks Homepage! Exodus 8 10,606 2014-02-23, 18:59:08
Last Post: BtankNoob
  Battle Tanks 8.79d Exodus 10 10,985 2014-01-08, 20:48:46
Last Post: Exodus
  Battle Tanks 8.77e Exodus 29 22,288 2013-02-10, 22:18:40
Last Post: eSVau