Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch replay and tell me kick system isn't useless
Attached you have the first replay. I'll continue to post replays here, because I'm really pissed by the kick system now (actually by players behaviour, but the unwillingness to understand that an automated algorithm is TOTALLY useless for this agitates me as well).

More replays will follow.

---
Replay list:

NoKick sucks 1:
- FadmU can't be kicked the whole game long
- Vam-pirr goes to corner of the base, unkickable
- afterwards, 3 people standing in the corner of the base, unkickable
----> enemy team agrees to kick them, but they are unkickable. Having enemy team vote would have worked here.

Attached Files
.w3g   NoKick sucks 1.w3g (Size: 2.95 MB / Downloads: 202)
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
One game later Player "Vam-pirr" said before the game even started: "If FadmU is in my team i will troll." And FadmU was... so he went Scout with Troops, Multibow, Hulls. He was Scout whole game long. After 1h 15min+ he was kickable by feed becouse he got killed some times in Base.........................

Attached Files
.w3g   kicksystem_1.w3g (Size: 2.51 MB / Downloads: 229)
There will always be problem cases that cannot be addressed ingame. That's why you can request a ban.

And, to be honest, your kick and ban system whining becomes annoying. We have enough of those threads. Keep it in a single one and don't spam the board with new threads.
(2013-08-23, 00:25:43)Prog Wrote: There will always be problem cases that cannot be addressed ingame. That's why you can request a ban.

And, to be honest, your kick and ban system whining becomes annoying. We have enough of those threads. Keep it in a single one and don't spam the board with new threads.

1) banrequests not saving a game.. a kick might do
2) spam? be happy there are still some players who care about the system. these replays are just to show ppl that the current kick system sucks. dont watch or read here if you are annoyed. its like in BT... if you dont want to play anymore... just leave... oh wait...
So we have 3 threads made by the same poster with exactly the same topic on the first page of this subforum. Then we have another one of those threads in the feedback subforum with a vote in which the majority thinks the current system is fine. Not going to discuss this with you further.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Changes in existing ranking-system BtankNoob 5 4,359 2014-04-13, 02:31:10
Last Post: BtankNoob
  Additional ranking system BtankNoob 12 10,465 2014-02-19, 09:57:40
Last Post: Flygplan
  remove leaver penalty & giveup / change kick back griffin1987 21 17,930 2014-01-24, 12:20:12
Last Post: Exodus
Brick Kick command for Singelplayer Perfektionist 2 2,925 2012-11-08, 03:25:50
Last Post: Perfektionist
  Disable the kick system in qualify Sassspect 1 3,046 2012-07-03, 15:42:47
Last Post: El_Polacco