Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
eSVau double standards / abuse of league admin power
Question 
hi all ....
i took vacation for like 10 days... I'm surprised to see this thread...

First of all, sorry for slow reply my vacation was without laptop.

Secondly, lets please try use less words to help readers read easierSmile. I just lost a hour or 2 reading this thread Sad

thirdly, Thank you griffin, esvau, and every one else posting in this thread and showing your opinions.

Finally, Dear griffen please kindly send me private msg or lets just meet and chat in chennel and i will make you understand 100% my opinion about why -giveup dont deserve kick as long he keep play like the person who dont type -giveup so kick is not needed
-giveup doesnt mean he dont want to play! if he dont want to play he will leave
-kick is good only if you think kicking this person who failing us and will keep fail is better for us to win this game. ( i prefer give him chance and support him instead of kick) even thought it dont work always
Note: -giveup will not work till full team -giveup so why do you care if 1 person type -giveup ? you only care if you see this person playing bad in puprose to force you to giveup, then he deserve not just kick but also ban after that if you can prove it the admins.

kick is a system that see score and dont use brain
we the humans use our brains to use this system in the best way
we are humans and have many diffrient opinions who deserve kick who deserve ban thats why approve from 2nd admins is good as 2 brains vs 1 to try make best decision, and ban request is good to be there so the banned person can see it learn his mistake and simply learn his lesson and unban req after 1 week.

for griffen :Idea

prog gave us Avery clear and direct post to explain why you deserved aban. i believe griffin understands why he got banned after that post.

but i know griffen that you are good player and person and i belieave you kicked him because of your opinion not because you wanted to abuse the kick system which it was just a wrong idea. he just typed -giveup only he didnt want to be out of game and have panalty he wanted to remake and play new game instead of waste more time on a loss game in his opinion . ( this is just assuming this is the case for examble i didnt see the replay)

( this is long essay only griffen need to read itSmile[/b]
you can read many reasons about reason to be kicked or reasons to be banned how ever i will say few ppl i belieave they deserve kick according to my opinion ( human opinion might be wrong or right )
for examble:
lose on purpose for any reason.
like letting team die in purpose letting cp lose in purpose, sell tank and stay base as tinker.
noob player who dont listin to team and keep do same mistake again and again ( i usually prefer not to kick but if he dont listin we cant help improve his skill so kick helps ranks to have less noobs and helps the noobs to learn more from qualify games in this case.
any way any behaviour you see the player negativly effecting the team performane in purpose. not because he played bad while trying his best. because this player will be usefull in late game even if he is weak at moment.

for exalmble to prove my point to griffen, one of my games i played very bad because kids was next to me dont lol on me plsTongue i was somthing like 0-9 in lane and i think i lost my lane 2, i think 1 vote was enoph to kick me then and then it will be lose 90%, however thanks to my team patience with me we won as a team 5v5 even thought i was weak feeder but i was still trying my best and keep trying my best and we won because my team was very good team work in 5v5 even thought we was weaker then them at some point.

another game i had life issues and i told my team than i gtg afk for 10-15 min ( at this point they are free to kick me or use me and suffer alittle till i get back if they see me worth waiting) however im lucky these 4 players was close friends of mineSmile when i came back we took back the lost cps and later on won barely.

we didnt win because 1 player is good we won as ateam.
i cases liek this i was feeder bad player afk and deserves kick but team didnt kick me.

but in cases like
its pros game and 4 ppl-giveup 1 dont want giveup and want to win get kicked for end is not fairSmile

same as kick 1 -giveup while 4 ppl no giveup. why ? because this person still playing and trying to win even thought he types-giveup to ask you to agree to end. if you dont want to giveup he will respect opinion and keep play till end so kick is cruel i think.

im very very sorry that i wrote too many words, no need to read under what is for griffen.
im also sorry for many language mistakes i had but i have no much time to fix mistake and gtg now,
thank you all again.

Now MOST IMPORTANT PART IS : ( for every one to read)

kick is done in past and cant be undone and griffen sayed sorry.
ban is done in past and punishment have been done already. and i think griffen learned his lesson.
Please kindly remove griffen ban and lets enjoy playing btanksSmile

and the ban was for a reason according to the rules prog stated the only thing missing is ban request and approve from another admin. ( even thought ban would be approved 100%) please simply make the ban req next time and help banned person learn his lesson and feel he was treated fair)

Hope you all best wishes, and sorry i couldnt type better post at moment hope idea reaches griffen and esvauSmile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LEAGUE galadion1 1 2,990 2017-04-14, 21:24:41
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  NICE ADMIN ! galadion1 5 4,455 2016-03-16, 08:44:26
Last Post: GodStrongArms
  admin abuse HaRd2WiN4YoU 8 7,215 2016-02-18, 21:28:25
Last Post: HaRd2WiN4YoU
  ESVAU huhu galadion1 3 3,658 2016-02-13, 18:58:47
Last Post: AeroniumX
  The league is shittier than ever jojoy 6 5,615 2014-12-20, 13:48:30
Last Post: RaptorXI