Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banrequest of Qualify Games
We don't even bother reading ban requests without player and game link

Does this mean its totally useless to banrequest someone from a qualify game?
(2013-09-02, 18:40:10)gozo1985 Wrote: We don't even bother reading ban requests without player and game link

Does this mean its totally useless to banrequest someone from a qualify game?

Imagine the number of games admins would have to review if qualify missbehavior was banable lol...
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
(2013-09-03, 22:37:30)GodStrongArms Wrote: Imagine the number of games admins would have to review if qualify missbehavior was banable lol...
is this a "yes" or "no"?
Well personally if qualify games were banable it might imrpove the quality of games and quality of players,well i would apply to be an admin if it just mean dealing with qualify games.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
I started this thread becouse one of my banrequests got deleted becouse of a missing gamelink (thx for private message el_polacco). there are no gamelinks for qualify - but this player also plays RANKED. And people who really deserve a ban for what they did should not be able to play ranked anymore even if they did banable things "just" in a qualify game.

admins? any suggestions for that?
Also got a ban request deleted not too long ago, and had a player link in it (actually 3 links for the same player - jcthriller_777 ), but obviously no game link, as there are no game links for qualify. No PM for me.

So, I would also love to get an answer regarding that
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
I'll just quote eSVau:

(2013-07-31, 06:37:41)eSVau Wrote: There are two problems with qualify
  • we do not have any realm information from replays nor direct access to bot logs
  • it requires 5 seconds to create a new battle.net account

I still don't get it how so many people play rather qualify than ranked, since a leaver almost kills a game everytime and i can't recall a finished qualify with a full set of players.
But hey, if everyone thinks ranked takes forever to start and therefore do not join, then ranked will take forever to start - it's somewhat a self-fulfilling prophecy for the crowd.

I rather wait and have a full game (at least ranked has a higher probability to be)

*woof*
To be honest during mid in my area i can wait 10 hours for ranked to start.lol
I only meant to point out the rational for not banning in qualify. I know that it can be difficult to find a game in your timezone (and I'm always amazed how you can play with that high of a ping).
Ow i never meant to be harsh by that i just find it stupid how so many ranked players go qualify and do idiotic things and get away with itSad .Flame learning players ,kick learning players bully them etc go tinker sell shit or leave its just terrible in general.

(You would play fine with my ping with your skillTongue
Bennie idea's a good one, and i'd be happy of such a nomination. Many players will never reach league stage because of morrons who hurt noobs in qualif because they are, for once, "king of a game", or just our usual bully suspect.. Please apply Bennie ! :p
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
good news for everyone ! guang is about to ranked under new account was seen on qualy Blush

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Qualifying games jojoy 9 7,349 2017-04-14, 21:26:54
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  Can't join Ranked Games... DaFR34K 5 4,085 2015-10-21, 23:18:11
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Close temporarily qualify bots El_Polacco 45 28,984 2015-05-23, 01:31:07
Last Post: GodStrongArms
  Advanced Database request (games over 3 hours) RAF_Fenix 5 5,830 2015-04-05, 21:16:42
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Mega games :) dirtyterror 5 5,287 2014-11-21, 22:11:10
Last Post: Max