Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stay ratio
I think we should change the requirement ratio. It should not depends one the time per game u stay but just take accout about the number of game were u left comapring to the number of game u play.

For example players like: http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=3626 are doing shit all the time, saboting on purpose and leaving.... He left 8 games on 15.. It is far below 85%
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
I would agree with this if there was a way to *reset* your name and start over at qualifying again. Since it would really suck if your at 80% on 500 games......
Just a comment on the detection of a stay/leave: On the ranked bot we know when the game ends. On qualify we don't.
The bot detects a leave of a player and when the last player left the game is considered to be over.

So with the current setup the reliable detection of a leave or a stay in qualify games is not possible.
Is it possible to create a script independant of the current 85% ratio from the bot that check the league data base and player who leave more than 30% of their game (after 15 games in ranked) that makes their stats reset and then they would have to play qualify again?

We can argue that some player don't leave and get kicked but since the new requirement for the kick, it seems even more fair.

I know it is not easy task but it seems the most convenient. The people who often dc should understand that they penalise other players even if it is not their fault. The people who often get kicked would receive a "return to qualify" (and really, you need really really bad k/d ratio to be kicked T_T )

Behalve players saboting games on purpose, I think that leaver are the worst problem.

I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my % of stay huuggoo 1 1,998 2012-07-10, 21:30:06
Last Post: stibi-
  84% average stay all time GAP 1 2,145 2012-06-18, 22:46:58
Last Post: Velocity2k
  lost stay percentage without leave... gozo1985 7 5,342 2012-01-29, 17:10:29
  my stay percentage is broken bE3r 6 4,266 2010-12-15, 07:04:35
Last Post: bE3r
  League stay requirement (last 20 games) Velocity2k 27 16,498 2010-12-03, 14:54:55