Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranked and qualify
I really don't have a problem who plays what in terms of preference or just wanting to play around reduce penalty or increase stay.

The problem i have is people view qualify as filling faster sometimes i see up to 9 ranked players in a qualify the problem is there is now a perspective were people believe just join qualify does anyone have a valid suggestion on how to have more competitive games i think its vital and essential for this small BTanks CommunitySmile
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
How about closing qualify bot and setting instead beta bot from 12a.m until midnight . For instance 40 people are playing qualifies in that group are over 25% people joining ranked when the bot is filling . Are there any opponents of lowering quantity of qualify gamesSmile ?
How about closing qualify bot and setting instead beta bot from 12a.m until midnight . For instance 40 people are playing qualifies in that group are over 25% people joining ranked when the bot is filling . Are there any opponents of lowering quantity of qualify gamesSmile ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just a thought to get more ranked games BENNIE.FM 5 4,630 2013-03-06, 16:37:31
Last Post: Max
  BTanks League RANKED #30003 cant Join Bot Userkiller 0 2,221 2012-04-27, 17:10:20
Last Post: Userkiller