Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reset stats
can some1 reset my stats Exstaza thxSmile
Don't worry, don't cry, take ecstasy and flyExclamation
??? this forum is dead or what
There are not many people who can do that and I'm not sure it should be done, because it lowers the elo.

PS: you can always let it reset by not playing on the account for a couple of months. That's probably not helping though : D
As i told you via IRC i will not manipulate league data (but penalty which also has rarely happen) besides i don't really get why
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
ok i wait then few monthsBig Grin
yes , its bad
i didn't play for 3 mounths and my 2 accounts reset stats ... :/
i didint play for 3months and stats still didint reset so how long then?
A new league player id will be created if you haven't played at all or haven't played for three months.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
i haven't play for 3 months on LoveComesAgain and the new id haven't created on this acc

http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=9805

BTanks League RANKED #40406

map version: 879d
gameID: 40258
winner: Light Force
started: 2014-01-10 21:25:20
ended: 2014-01-10 23:04:28
length: 1h39m8s

------------------------------------

BTanks League RANKED #39610

map version: 879c
gameID: 39466
winner: Dark Force
started: 2013-10-06 21:21:45
ended: 2013-10-06 22:47:42
length: 1h25m57s
Well, those 3 months are measured as 100 daysBig Grin
haha u could say that before thxTongue
hello every oneSmile
I finally graduated from college and i am back to play b-tanksSmile
First of all, i would like to thank every one for improving btanks i like the changes.

Finally i would like to ask about my stats in leagueSmile is there any way to recover my elo ? or i have to start from 0 win 0 lose now lol ? i did not play for more than 3-4 months i used to just log in and log off to protect my account from being deleted. thanks all and hope you best wishes

please reply to me as soon as possible thanksSmile

Cobra@east server
Warrior_cobra@europe server
(2014-01-12, 23:37:03)warrior_cobra Wrote: is there any way to recover my elo ?

Sorry, that is not possible.
Welcome back Cobra. We missed you !Smile

People with a high count of games (+100?) should be protected for league account deletion. I never understood the point of this "3 months idle" cleaning rule. Avoid garbage accounts to be kept in active database, ok. But apply this to dedicated player is, to say the least, excessive.
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
Well he didn't play for 3 months, so he will have some "bad games" to get back his skills. Starting with 1600 and fall to 1500 or starting from 1500 is kinda the same.

Welcome back btw Tongue
And congrats for your univ degree.

Can't wait to kick your ass Wink
(2014-01-13, 16:55:16)GodStrongArms Wrote: Welcome back Cobra. We missed you !Smile

People with a high count of games (+100?) should be protected for league account deletion. I never understood the point of this "3 months idle" cleaning rule. Avoid garbage accounts to be kept in active database, ok. But apply this to dedicated player is, to say the least, excessive.

The thing is: After a certain time without connecting to battle.net the accoutname is free again. League just checks for the name and then we'd have a problem if someone else suddenly shows up with, say, cobra's name.
(2014-01-13, 17:11:18)Prog Wrote: The thing is: After a certain time without connecting to battle.net the accoutname is free again. League just checks for the name and then we'd have a problem if someone else suddenly shows up with, say, cobra's name.

Fair point. Could the bot simply record the fact that a given nickname enters in a BT lobby to refresh the 3 months countdown before its expiration (this, only for 100+ game players to avoid garbage accs pile up) ? Maybe it's the case already, dunno.Big Grin
thanks allSmile
about stats and elo i understand why it is important, if no log in for 3 months the account is free for any one to create it and use it.
so starting from 0 win and 0 lose is fair for both new player using same name or old player that needs to recover his skills from 3 months of not playing lol.

one more question:
when i search my name in league.btanks.net i see 2 accounts same name same server:
2 Cobra@east accounts old one and new one now
i think since the old cobra@east can not be used now why not delete it so it doesnt show up when people search for cobra ?
if possible. thanks again Smile
(2014-01-14, 06:10:28)warrior_cobra Wrote: i think since the old cobra@east can not be used now why not delete it so it doesnt show up when people search for cobra ?
if possible. thanks again Smile

If that was done, then current players who would like to check games where your old account was ingame would not be able to see the whole picture. :/
Instead of that radical request, why not simply add an [Expired] tag in front of every accounts... expired ?Big Grin
your still smart strong armsSmile
i am doneSmile thanks for explainSmile
best wishes every oneSmile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  only 1 account for far stats galadion1 4 3,666 2014-05-13, 11:22:28
Last Post: El_Polacco
Exclamation Stats reset : A way back please ? GodStrongArms 12 7,477 2012-03-27, 14:33:38
Last Post: GodStrongArms
  Erased Stats Althend (azeroth) Althend 3 3,070 2012-02-09, 00:31:10
Last Post: Althend
  war3 kritical errors&league stats PyJIb 10 6,859 2011-10-30, 17:04:14
Last Post: PyJIb
  Tank Worth in Game Stats Baaaaaaaaam 4 3,136 2011-03-08, 23:31:53
Last Post: JK_Livingstone