Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tank Worth in Game Stats
Hi!
I have a little balancing idea for the final stats. i mean the percent rate between 0-0.15 for the looser and 0.85-1 for the winner team which is essential for the final points.
i dont know the real formula to calculate this values, but the tank worth plays a big part of it.
the problem is that any money which you spent for the team is not reflected by this value. if you buy barricades, repair bots for towers, new facs, troops and ofc updates you loose tank worth in propotion to your teammates. but this are very important thinks to win a game, so its unfair that you are punished by less points for the win.

here my last game: BTanks League RANKED #9639. i have done 8 ups to buy a titan and had at the end of the game 25k to buy a titan but we lost before i got it. i ruled the game but only got 0.11 cause i spent to much money for the team and a huge tank instead of buying more and more weapons like my teammates did.

Here is my idea: Dont use the ingame tank bounty for the tank worth in the final game stats. Calculate it from the tank bounty plus all other money which you spent for any teamitems. Its also appropriate to add the saved money which you have at the game end. Then you dont get punished when you save for a big tank
Moved to the league forum, since your suggestion is about the league and not the map.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Baaaaaaaaam Wrote:Here is my idea: Dont use the ingame tank bounty for the tank worth in the final game stats. Calculate it from the tank bounty plus all other money which you spent for any teamitems. Its also appropriate to add the saved money which you have at the game end. Then you dont get punished when you save for a big tank

Currently all we have are the values listed on the league page which means we do not track gold spend for team items :|
For the next version i've asked exo once to add additional values for the map to submit (support) :wink:
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
there is a little mistake. I actually support the idea of the thread starter.

BUT: if u do play e.g. miner. U support ur team and u won´t kill many creeps. Made by this tactic. So u can be a good supporter without getting a lot money. I think the position of a miner is underestimated cause he make enemy has to spend money and teammates get stronger for killing more units and more money from force. However - u get punished with both systems (the discussed one and the actuall one).

Unfortunatly i got no better idea - just want to make that point

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blizzard Update - Unable to join game jojoy 7 5,434 2017-04-11, 22:04:03
Last Post: jojoy
  Is need that necessary to shouted me whole game? guangzhou265 0 1,827 2014-11-18, 19:16:57
Last Post: guangzhou265
  fucking discrimation unfair game ! guangzhou265 24 15,940 2014-05-14, 06:36:34
Last Post: Max
  only 1 account for far stats galadion1 4 3,719 2014-05-13, 11:22:28
Last Post: El_Polacco
  why ban me in all game? guangzhou265 28 21,587 2014-04-29, 13:47:36
Last Post: Prog