Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titan ult cast time vs skyfort ult cast time + inf drop
Hey,

I was thinking it would be good to decrease the titan ult cast time by just a bit, like 20-30% less, becasue every other end tank has instant cast on ult (inf + sky, but inf doesn't do damage instantly due to how the spell works). Or you could change the skyfort ult (the stun) to have a cast time, but I think that could make it quite useless. Keep in mind that skyfort costs 4k less and needs 4 ups less (another 6k, though only once).

Also, could you make it so the inf drop is not stoppable? I don't think it's a very fair move because the game doesn't explain how to do it to new players and it can make a HUGE difference if you can do it or not. Kinda like the old mech problem, where advanced players where near unbeatable on their lane due to how the mech worked, which was something someone not playing bt like crazy would not be able to do.

Of course, just take this as my oppinion, and I hope to get others as well on this, but today I had a game (ranked) where at least 2 people in my team believed inf to be better than titan, which IMHO shouldn't be, as it costs more and takes more ups (and also is the last tank to get). And yes, no one likes it when everyone just runs around with titan ("titan wars"), but that's something I really would address differently (e.g. an air 20k tank, but that's a different topic)

Best Regards
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
From what I have gathered from playing Titan's ult is as quick as the game can handle.
It might "seem" slow but it's not.

One idea is to make the Titan cast his ult on the lowest hp ally in range and itself. This will make it 1 click.
I like to play.
Hi,

Well I don't really think infernal is better than titan. Titan just need some skills to play it well, infernal doesn't.
I see 1 out of 4 titan using ulti on their selves because... Well I don't know the reason of that. Or titans using ulti on other titan (with infernal and sf near them OF COURSE). Each game I played last week ending in a titan fight, the team with more skilled titan won.

About cast time come on : sf need to be close to titan to use bombs. It needs to tp most of the time. And when almost all players have big tanks there is almost always a bunch of tb around the whole map. Sf isn't better than titan in that case. 1vs1 of course, I don't talk about team fight.

That's my opinion on sf and titan. I don't get the problem with infernal? (I'm not that good in english sorry...)
Hey,

Thanks for the replies.

@psycodiver: What do you mean with "as quick as the game can handle"? There are spells which cast instantly, and negator for example also makes invull and doesnt have cast time - or did I misunderstand you perhaps?

@Max: I was talking about faking chaos droop. Some people can spam half the screen with fake drops, but to me it's somehow kinda cheating, because the map neither explains how to do it, nor does the tooltip mention it, nor did I ever read something like "new versioin: now it's possible to fake chaos drop". I know it's not a bug, but I'd still prefer it either being removed or limited somehow (e.g. you could have a 5 second cooldown on faking it, but I don't thinkt that's technically possible without influencing the regular skill).

Also about sf: I wasn't talking about bombs - stunning a tank for that long is already bad enough. Your team mates can still kill him, or you can kill him with weapons alone. At that point it's not uncommon to have a cell or two, and - as posted in another thread - you can still use your stun even with teleport breaker, as there is a delay to breaker stun (you just have to make sure you face the right direction when porting, as the tank won't have the time to turn).
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Titan versus Infernal RikonVan 3 3,717 2013-08-05, 19:52:57
Last Post: RikonVan
  Titan: price and req. level change RAF_Fenix 1 2,393 2013-01-01, 18:19:21
Last Post: Exodus
  Teleport time RikonVan 4 3,857 2012-06-01, 17:50:00
Last Post: El_Polacco
  a small drop issue with hot keys tained 9 6,202 2011-02-02, 15:41:37
Last Post: Jarkiro
  The Titan Exodus 16 6,788 2007-11-27, 20:59:43
Last Post: Vomitus