Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
so much delay on btanks!
i never had delays on btanks but in the last 3 days i have hard delays.
duno why i think so but always when i play vs him i have huge delay and if he dont play everything ok the problem all start lag and he never lag why? http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=10361. something is wrong. i get kicked because the laggs. i dont bitch him but i just want to say something is wrong here and btanks not funny with delay. hf
i agree your opinion, i thougt the same one year ago.

I played with gamer pc, very good internet connection and i had delay.
Well, the latency is set to maximum when people with high pings are in the game (in this case the player is from asia). In this game:
Code:
[GAME: BTanks League RANKED #41110] Highest ping is [256], latency set to [125].
The autokick-ping is currently set to 275ms. Decreasing the maximum latency might bring up the "lagging player" dialog more often...

And it looks like others on the forum want to have even higher delays: http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4189 Big Grin

EDIT: Seems like it's not related to the current latency setting. Looks like we have some network issues. There is nothing we can do about it atm because other servers are affected too. You can always check your connection to the server by pinging league.btanks.net. Currently my ping is increased by 100ms compared to the "normal" case. In addition packets are lost. But not all routes are affected:

According to this post from a Blizzard guy some providers have ddos problems. Might be related?
(2014-03-31, 21:24:55)Prog Wrote: According to this post from a Blizzard guy some providers have ddos problems. Might be related?

Unlikely but possible. Most of the time everything is ok (like at this moment) and then there are short periods of time with these disturbances. I think it might be related to a switch or router in their datacenter. But it could also be something totally differentWink.
he said that he play normaly on other realm or so duno what he mean thats why i post. not only me much players got delays vs tmg players. they are good players but ping is big problem Sad
Well, me might try to reduce the maximum latency a little bit. But I don't know if this is a good idea...
thx velo

before tmg players join i had 19 ping and after 550.. bot kicked shady. guys this is big problem
Not sure, but Galadion says that TmG negatively affect his ping.
As for me: it it similar with them or without.

Anyway: TmG themselves do not complain about bad ping or lags.

1. How can it be, that TmG don't have lags, but cause lags for Galadion ?
2. How to measure Galadion's lag ? (during game)
Welcome to my worldTongue
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
i said shady before tmg join watch your ping he said "my ping is 31" 2 mins later they join and he had 250 ping and bot kicked.
i lost 60 elo + 2 times kicked
Interesting you say just played a game with them and i also lagged and had spikes but maybe its just a coincidenceBig Grin.
not 1 game, 7 games....
Yea might be jumping the gun though i really doubt it ....but i guess we will know in time.
kk no more delay thx velo?
Can Velo or one of the admins confirm there was a spike or issue in the server please ?During 12:30-2:00 am Wednesday 2 April (Used German time specifically Berlin not sure if time varies across Germany).
(2014-04-02, 01:19:40)BENNIE.FM Wrote: Can Velo or one of the admins confirm there was a spike or issue in the server please ?During 12:30-2:00 am Wednesday 2 April (Used German time specifically Berlin not sure if time varies across Germany).

hi guys,
had the same problems yesterday and now same problem again Undecided
who's tmg? btw there's only one time zone in Germany!

and again. got disconnected from the game again. on the qualify bot. dunno if that makes a difference. usually i get disconnected from battle.net but now it's only ping ~1200 and disc from the quali game
(2014-04-01, 17:13:15)galadion1 Wrote: kk no more delay thx velo?
I haven't changed any settings yet.

(2014-04-02, 01:19:40)BENNIE.FM Wrote: Can Velo or one of the admins confirm there was a spike or issue in the server please ?During 12:30-2:00 am Wednesday 2 April (Used German time specifically Berlin not sure if time varies across Germany).
In the ping-statistics there is no observable spike during this time period. But I can't ping every host on earth - so some routes might experience spikes while others are fine. Welcome to the internet ;-).

But I can confirm some network problems between the server provider and two german network providers. There are 11 routes to german providers. The affected ones are DTAG and Arcr. Here is a graph from the network provider:

I don't know if some international routes are also affected.
I was fine i had my normal delay xD but others had lag, some lagged out and a friend from USA constantly dropping.I think it is clear everyone stop blaming those poor TMG playersTongue. Funny other side of the world and just the normal delay ping varies from 144 to 200 on the worst days but usually 150-160.
its true bennie, SRY ON ALL TMG PLAYERS i lagged out 2 times without them. sryyy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Btanks discord channel and Clan BT warrior_cobra 0 2,307 2017-04-12, 17:09:52
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=10921 El_Polacco 6 5,765 2014-11-21, 22:29:18
Last Post: El_Polacco
  btanks dying galadion1 8 6,240 2014-07-26, 02:19:30
Last Post: FoelliX
  delay on btanks! omefisto 7 5,404 2014-04-12, 23:22:06
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Is it possible to automatically add replays on http://league.btanks.net/lastgames.php PyJIb 3 3,315 2014-02-11, 16:52:10
Last Post: GodStrongArms