Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
btanks dying
i could say 70% im the first who join the game and wait more then 1 hour every day. we will need some new projects or maybe btanks is dead. we should make new btt without money just for fun........ any ideas?
Yeah, but warcraft 3 excist since 2003, its summer and right now also football world championship Cool
(and i think you mean "ranked" is dying) Angel
Btt - i guess we can't fill a whole tournament if we are not able to fill some ranked games every day with different players.

I enjoy every casual game i play and I am just happy that bt exist for so many years and thats still amazing.

1) Why not customize a bot to other servers (garena, rubattle and others)?;
2) I and the other players tire to play with different compositions players (still no balance (elo statistics is not always effective));
3) I play with players on rubattle. They like to play on royal flush mode. Royal flush is interesting mode.
you can do plenty ranked games in the eveningSmile
imho we have had worse times
I must agree with Tez : football + summer = less ranked games unfortunately. Let's wait mid July / early September.
Anyway, warcraft 3 is loosing players day after day which is ineluctable. Let's wait 4-5 years for an utopian warcraft 4? (I never loose faith ^^)
under this unfair system in btanks , who want to play more?
insult and flame haven't ban (report ; nothing outstanding), lagged one game was banned (immedately banned)!
With guangzhou as the new defense monster i can imagine that more new players are eager to play solo lane again.
@Raptor : You summed up my toughts about this specific point.Big Grin
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
... "we should make new btt without money just for fun........ any ideas?"
just for fun -> porter + poison

Are you guys serious ?! Thats the XXth post... Complaining about insult... c ya in TEH kindergarden!

A little hint: Turn off the fucking chat if you cant stand it!!!!

Another BTT will not happen with this small playerbase. It was hard to manage in the past and will be impossible now.
http://www.FoelliX.de gaming customization
- maps
- models
- tools
[Image: fx.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Btanks discord channel and Clan BT warrior_cobra 0 2,308 2017-04-12, 17:09:52
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=10921 El_Polacco 6 5,766 2014-11-21, 22:29:18
Last Post: El_Polacco
  so much delay on btanks! galadion1 20 12,924 2014-04-27, 21:35:05
Last Post: El_Polacco
  delay on btanks! omefisto 7 5,405 2014-04-12, 23:22:06
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Is it possible to automatically add replays on http://league.btanks.net/lastgames.php PyJIb 3 3,315 2014-02-11, 16:52:10
Last Post: GodStrongArms