Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help....
Hi,
I used to play btanks a lot, but it was like 7 years ago. What are the steps I need to perform in order to play on League - I read that I should participate 'qualify games' but i cant find any.... and everytime I try to join a game named 'BTanks Legue Ranked #413XXX' I get kicked when joining...
So - Any pro could please shed some light on the detailsSmile
I tired to search the official website and this forum but could find any info on when those qualify games take place and how to connect the game to my user.. (used to be '/league ####' as much as I recall).

Thanks!
You need to play 25 qualify games before you can join the ranked games. The easiest way to find qualify games is to take a look at the btanks mainpage here. On the top left there are all currently hosted games listed. Just copy the gamename of the qualify game and join the game.
(2014-04-21, 16:42:55)Prog Wrote: You need to play 25 qualify games before you can join the ranked games. The easiest way to find qualify games is to take a look at the btanks mainpage here. On the top left there are all currently hosted games listed. Just copy the gamename of the qualify game and join the game.

ok, great. Thanks for the prompt and useful response.
What server are you playing onSmile
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM