Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fucking discrimation unfair game !

(2014-05-13, 19:11:30)Max Wrote: There's a thread for ban request if sb insult you. Stop posting here, this thread have no point at all. The only thing is you can post a ban request for insults and flame, this is useless here.

I do it before , but useless you can go to see the ban request, and I hadn't open a new thread
Well in this thread those guys won't get more banned and this won't change any behavior (I think you saw it in-games unfortunately...)...
(2014-05-13, 20:36:50)Max Wrote: Well in this thread those guys won't get more banned and this won't change any behavior (I think you saw it in-games unfortunately...)...

I know that , I am not want to banned any players in this thread , just give the proof to other players to see what's matter!

http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=41384
http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=9985

plop60=Smooka

in the second game ,sill to that insults and flame
omg, just stop flaming this guy even in the lobby it is ugly and enough. Like all of you are so pro... there should be a punishment for this continues insults. So they should be banned indeed. Let him be fgs, even me got so mad here can't imagine guang over n over
Don't need proof, we all know you are flamed in-game...
The only thing you can do against that is what you did : post a ban request. The guys who flame you just laugh when they see this thread and they'll keep flaming you. Maybe they won't flame you that much if they have some weeks free, but I doubt it unfortunately...
If you want them so shut up, you just have to practice more and more and play better. And qualify is good for that. I don't say that so you stop playing ranked (I don't even have time to play those time anyway ^^) but because qualify have lower skilled players and with this kind of players it's easier to improve. They make more mistakes than ranked players so you can see easier what to do and what no to do.
And as I already told you, watching some replays is really interesting. While you play in mid ~all the time, watch the first 30 min of skilled games and try to learn from mid players.

You can also compare your stats with other players stats. Not k/d ratio, this is worthless. But other stats so see what you can change to improve yourself. Let me give you an example : you have average 480 creeps for 1h10 game. This is low. Really low, too low. You need ~700 creeps for 1h10 games playing middle. This explains your tank level too (you have average tank level 15. At 1h10 you need tank level ~18-20). And you have 0,86 average cp. You need more. That means you need to play more by your mates, more with your team. You also need better tank/health points.

Althend post this 4 years ago : you must learn from that too : http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=579 !
It's basic you need to learn from.

Some dumb-ass flame you because you play bad ==> play better Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blizzard Update - Unable to join game jojoy 7 5,305 2017-04-11, 22:04:03
Last Post: jojoy
  Is need that necessary to shouted me whole game? guangzhou265 0 1,810 2014-11-18, 19:16:57
Last Post: guangzhou265
  To: chut & EMZE for my unfair ban request! guangzhou265 3 3,434 2014-05-29, 17:13:44
Last Post: Max
  why ban me in all game? guangzhou265 28 21,070 2014-04-29, 13:47:36
Last Post: Prog
  why ban me in ranked game? guangzhou265 2 3,459 2014-04-26, 22:40:59
Last Post: eSVau