Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
add -votekick player
Please keep the current kick system, but please add a -votekick where almost all have to agree.
Sometimes players stop fighting and stay as far back as possible or start building towers at home base in beginning of game, and cant be kicked by current kick system.
report them & i'll gladly ban themSmile
I totally agree with this proposal!!!Current kick system doesnt work properly  therefore It effects (especially qualify) games so badly. 

And u cant ban qualify players so better add votekick
Please no.
What "please no."? If we can't kick a player who has 0-10, who sabotages and even doesn't type -giveup so we have to bear with it? Only 1 costs 4 others. One thing for sure kick system has to be improved. Vote kick can be abused ofc but what can't be anyway?
Enabling !votekick will make it possible to kick anyone, for any and no reason.
The current system that punishes certain actions is the best i can think of, altough it could be re-worked in details.
PS: I highly doubt the map has become what it is because of a -kick and -giveup function. But maybe i live the past.
It was an ironic question tho *) yea I know but like I said it can be abused we just expect other players to act rationally n reasonable which is hard to meet in games. I still think if whole team decides Vote kick is useful, I don't know maybe it can be added to current kick system like it becomes active certain kind of rules.
It's already fine If implied only qualify bots atleast.
In ranked it may turn out bad for guangzou, so ...:P
P.S the map as a whole is another story
A special vote kick command should only ever be introduced if it requires votes from both teams (For team killing game sabotage) both teams can see if someone is doing something very stupid like exploding on team mates .As for feeding etc the normal system does a reasonable job in most cases.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
The only lack in current kick system is teamkill for game sabotage. As no_luck just got ban for. Team kill should give penalties as much as feeding.
Otherwise, I don't see anything that need to be changed, this kick system is really good.
First, having a concencus for kicking a player?! Yea, sure ( like Adam Fewer d say it is almost improbable ).
Second the current kick system has more cons then u think Max, Just play some qualifys n see urself (especially if u asist to a kill somehow it ll drop ur penalty perc. and in mid most of the case u asist one way or another )
Third !ignore command can be added too to prevent ourselves from flaming.
I didn't talk about flamming Smile

I already play 2-3 qualify a day, I see some guys ruining games but not that much. Maybe you just play the bad ones, or me play the good ones ^^

The problem with consensus is that some players won't make any : for example a ranked game (not qualify) I played 1 week ago, a player didn't want to pause the game to wait for another one. That's not the topic but I try to say that there's a lot of players who don't have any fair play. Too much people took advantage of old kick system to kick good players or feeders too fast to get the leavers gold and ruin the game. You remember that for sure.

Some years ago I made a mistake when I wanted myself to kick a feeder in my team. I put the wrong number and started a kick vote against the bet player of our team. 100% of opposite team voted for the kick and we lost the game.

The fact is, I don't think developers can make a kick vote command for both team while counting only game sabotage reason, and all other reasons stay in each team to vote. I don't say it well but I think you get my idea.

It's just my opinion, I don't say I am true and you are wrong, just saying it Wink
ha no ofc we r just sharing our minds Max ^^, You have ur points, yes votekick system is open to exploitation but we can say it also works other way around; players know that they cant kick by vote so they exploit that by staying all passive defensive and only creeping. I dont say that all my qualifys r like this, the ratio d be like 1/4. The problem is admins hardly ever ban a player for sabotaging qualify so they get away with it then they keep doing it.

I gotcha no worries^^ I still think an improved version of vk can be implied.

About flaming I brought it up because even though i try to keep myself down when I reach my limit I cant help to uzzi/revile noobs.
Other reason there r some players who r a psychological case by themselves ( brain failures), speaks flames continuously till u feel like ur brain ll explode.
I tried !ignore one time it didnt work. Atleast adding !ignore command for bots would dowse our hearts n brainsSmile
Here is an example : http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=42824

Orange kept trying to kick his mates. The same orange who changed from thunder to tree... at 1h05...

If kick system would be easier, some players like him would ruin so much games... I guess...

I do agree with your idea of !ignore. I tried one time and it worked out, it's like /squelsh command, you should try. If it doesn't work, then !ignore would be good thing Smile
Yea but I guess reasonable players wont participate such "silly- arbitrary" kick tries. I dont say make it easier (nono it is no good ),I am a average player myself, everyone has their bad or good days but I never sabotage a game so I am just suggesting to improve it to the point that game wreckers gets what they deserve^^.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Player Creeps/Buildings Gold gozo1985 2 3,250 2013-05-24, 20:07:55
Last Post: gozo1985
  Votekick Userkiller 9 7,199 2012-05-15, 11:36:36
Last Post: Userkiller
  4 vs 5 --- 4 Player team imbalanced? StendekX 5 4,681 2010-12-06, 21:58:28
Last Post: mooneye
  [votekick] what would you prefer eSVau 5 4,583 2010-09-09, 14:59:30
Last Post: shadowfox91
  bring back votekick! sabre_of_pain 32 17,299 2010-08-07, 08:48:35
Last Post: Libertarianism