Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggest new league admins
Lightbulb 
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Ehmmm so after all the story I suggest... (First name comes to my mind )Godstrongarms !!! (not joking)Big Grin
But how would it work? there will be candidates and we vote for them or who will decide at the end? what are the required qualifications etc ( because if it is you esvau then my candidate loses from the startTongue)
Why not. I mean : you may not have enough time to treat all ban requests etc.
I would really like to propose myself but I'm not sure I'll have more time than you to do this work unfortunately...

But I would take part of a vote if a vote is needed (as Hiver suggest).
Honestly , you should consider a RaptorXl perhaps he's still up for proposal after all .
Max was also the first option on my mindSmile
I don't mind doing it....:P
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Haha you are too sweet to me El_Polacco ^^
Anyway, maybe eSVau you should describe a little bit what admins have to do in here, what are the headlines of the "job" no?
I would also support Max nomination for an admin slot. I think he genuinly cares about the well being of the BT league community. And he doesn't have to do all the job alone.
Raptor is also a possible choice, a logical choice even..

And as for myself, i would be glad to join the admin team as a "sidekick", and also to give a tighter range of privileges to some of our most illustrious and beloved members.Big Grin
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
(2014-06-12, 02:16:22)GodStrongArms Wrote: @Max,

It's not only about following the rules. It's also about making good rules, and enforcing them correctly and fairly. Kindness will also be at this price. Btw, maybe you could inspire some, couldn't you ? ;-)

@Raptor,

Maybe there is, but like we already briefly talked about, it's also up to you. You have respect, credibility, and so, legitimacy for both "sides". Maybe it's time for you to step up once again and candidate cleary for an admin slot. I wish Max to do so as well if he wishes so. And why not ask Bennie if he's interrested ? Didn't follow up on him, but he could be a good fit too.
Advantages :
- A wider range of points of view, so a better "average one"
- One or more new guys who care about the well being of our community, who would now be able to steer policy when it's necessary.
- A lighter load of work for every admin.
- And so on. ^^

Many of us have played thousands of games, over half a decade or more. I wish we play many more but things cannot remain the way they are currently. So legitimate people who wants to help, please speak up. And admins, please take them in consideration this time. You seem tired and you obviously need new blood into your ranks... It's not a demise for you to open up, just the smart thing to do for everyone.

As what experience has shown, things don't get any better by waiting and sitting it out. And with a small community by now it's just sad to see the last active players flaming and banning each other.
Concerning me : i already applied to join the forum team once, there was no reaction which i took as a "no, ty". The current situation is very weird to me:
- Lots of arbitralily bans/unbans and free interpretation of the rules,
- 1 admin (Stibi) hasn't logged on for 2 weeks, the other one (Tez) away and banned with all battle.net accounts,
- Esv definatly pissed off (check his new profile),
Desperate much? And I'm not interested in being hired as a fireman and get dismissed when things are running again, i was Shaman two times (Clan BTNK & Sake) and how tempting it is to use granted power and i did abuse my power and got punished. Some informations that might qualify me as an admin:

Languages: Deutsch (native), English (fluently), Francais
Playing btanks since: 2006 around version 4.xx, with approxamitly 10.000 games played by now
Experience in leading positions: Shaman in 2 BT-Clans (BTNK & Sake)
What would you bring to the community: more fairness by making bans/unbans transparent (admins have to make their bans public, all members have to stick with the bans request and watch their language/behaviour in game while requesting a ban/unban).

If you are intertested, contact me.
A clear Candidate then. Yeepee ! Then I add my own candicacy to the league administration under the same form. My position toward the current BT league administration is well known, so i'll skip and go straight to the application :

Languages : French (native), English (fluently). I also read spanish and some german insults lol.
Playing BT since : 2006, around version 6.xx (numbers are blurry, but we were late on PVPGN x), with more than 3 000 games played by now.
Experience in BT leading position. Former shaman in one mid-sized BT Clan (FAM), and some minor ones along the way.
Experience in community leading position : I already administrated a twin language forum community (FR and EN) of a comparable size (1k to 10k users).
The way I handle my admin rights : Surprisingly, quite peacefully. Like Raptor, I also abused my power in my "early career" (as an IRC operator), but I paid for it and left that behind. Now, I may have trouble to handle situation when I'm powerless. But having a stick, i really don't feel like to wave it unless it's fair and necessary to do so. And for sure, I don't seek a friendmaker title / position.
Availability on forum : Almost daily for now, more likely 3-4 times a week in busy time.
Availability to be of "league-care" duty : Once to three times a week.
What would I bring to the community : Same as Raptor. Probably in a less consensual and dedicated manner, but diversity cannot harm and i will gladly add to the workforce to shorten the treatement delays of ban/unban requests and help to make the league better for everyone. I also intend to drastically push to improve communication and reactivity around here.

I am also not interrested in a fireman position. Would do more harm than good. Neither do I want to be nominated alone. Realisticly, I would be able to agregate myself to the current admin team if and only if at least a trully legitimate candidate like Raptor is in to help it.

Contact me, i'm sure you will !Big Grin
i suggest Galadion !!! he play a lot and he is always fair with other player (exept if y piss him off;) , he give advice to noob, i never see him start insult...
Suggest that to him, and see if he's willing to be candidate.
(2014-06-03, 16:23:29)hiver Wrote: Ehmmm so after all the story I suggest... (First name comes to my mind )Godstrongarms !!! (not joking)Big Grin
But how would it work? there will be candidates and we vote for them or who will decide at the end? what are the required qualifications etc ( because if it is you esvau then my candidate loses from the startTongue)

i have thought about that aswell in order to punish himSmile
hey guys im back after i got ban for (insult admin) duno when and how...
i suggest godstrongarms too.
We got 2 requests of GodStrongArms and Raptor for being League Admin.
I am glad that these guys are interested for this job, but honestly i think (and i already talk to other League Admins) that we looking for some other qualified btanks-players.

We looking for good btanks-player, well known, pros and active. Smile
So i would suggest these players:

Maxletueur: He is our favorite and would fit 100%. Good player,
pro-laner and also good mid leader. He always stay calm, friendly and give advices to his team.

Sh4dy-: Good and calm player. Sometimes he got connection problems, but that's irrelevant for important League decisions. Big Grin

chikibi: Nice person and we all known him with other account-names.
He knows how to play and i also think he can decide if someone need a ban.

Eshya: Also nice player and he is good at adjust to new situation in game.
I could imagine him as new League Admin.

F1ghter: Top ranked player, rarely show feelings in game ^^ and he knows how to rock in every situation. Also one of my personal favorites.

ichwillrotsein: We all known him with other account-names, but he is a pro.
Playing btanks for a couple of years and also a game decider.

reyiz.: I really don't know this guy very well, but i like how he play btanks.
Rarely he is raging, mostly he stay calm and he can hold or capture every lane and in mid he likes to play useful tanks like storm and hunter.
He is good example for all btanks player we don't know very well, but also could be League Admin. So don't be shy -> if someone got good game understanding and ranked experience -> announce yourself (or other candidates) for League Admin!

Of course there are pros like Galadion, Wupti, Bennie, Milout, UnifiedDoom,...... and some other players i may forgot. I guess these guys are not really interested of being League Admin, but maybe i am wrong Wink

Maxletueur, Sh4dy- , ckikibi , Eshya , F1ghter , ichwillrotsein and reyiz. are my personal qualified and possible new League Admins.
They are some kind of guideline what we looking for.
I hope these guys and also other qualified player will answer in this thread.

Haha, I'm really really glad that I'm your favorite ^^. I try to give my best to be as friendly as possible in games because there are so much stupids...

Anyway, I'm really sad too that I have to decline. As I said to eSVau really late (took me time to answer, was trying to work for my exams) I have some national exam coming mid december and it requires a lot of work so I wouldn't have time to work as an admin in here. And I don't want to "hold" an admin spot while I can't give enough time to fit it when other people really motivated can do this work as well.

It's anyway an honor and a pleasure to be considered like that by all of you Smile

Cheers !
Max.
Hey guys I guess i am a new league admin i will do my best to look over bans daily.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
congratulation bro Wink cat power meowww
all hail bennie
Hail Bennie !Big Grin Congrats and good luck. We rely on you !Smile
Congrats Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LEAGUE galadion1 1 2,989 2017-04-14, 21:24:41
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  for admins! please read maybe you can help me jojoy 5 4,319 2015-04-14, 22:31:20
Last Post: bitlanul
  PLS ALL ADMINS OR THE MAPMACKER ! galadion1 1 2,118 2015-04-14, 21:22:04
Last Post: Wapiti.
  The league is shittier than ever jojoy 6 5,613 2014-12-20, 13:48:30
Last Post: RaptorXI
  League: Please cap max penalty at 7 RAF_Fenix 5 5,115 2014-12-15, 05:19:04
Last Post: warrior_cobra