Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for admins! please read maybe you can help me
hi guys. i cannot join any bt games qualify or league. it just tells me game not found. its unusual never encounter this problem before. i thought maybe i got banned or something but i dont know any reason dor that and didnt find any request. ive made another account on azeroth and tryed to join but same thing happend. at some point i managed to join a qualify game but ive been disconnected as soon as the game was loaded. any ideeas? maybe the bt admins are kind enough to look into it? i joined any other maps and games available and the bt host was the only one which caused problems. i posted about this in another thread and the 2 replies from other players indicated they have the same problem. the reason i posted again is so i can post it with a different title so i can draw admins attention to it. i think is theyr competence to help; regular folk didnt had any ideea of what might be wrong
thakns

one more weird thing is that i cannot access http://league.btanks.net/ neither. the only way i can enter the forum is through the link on http://btanks.net/v2/
dont bother now it works.... havent got a single clue why but it does. sry for trouble. dunno if the issue was on my end or on urs but dont matter for now anyways. thanks
I got the same problem maybe still the admins can check into this matter and solve it if possible.
Hi iam trying to join any bt games qualify or league. it just tells me game not found. What can i do ? Thank you very much for your attention !
I do copy and past of the game and it continues
Are you guys still getting problems with this issue?
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
i think u guys try too many times to join a full game and bnet bans your for a while because of spamming

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PLS ALL ADMINS OR THE MAPMACKER ! galadion1 1 2,121 2015-04-14, 21:22:04
Last Post: Wapiti.
Lightbulb Suggest new league admins eSVau 24 16,234 2014-07-05, 14:27:09
Last Post: Althend
  Admins abuse their power? Wupti 21 13,700 2012-04-26, 09:39:31
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Solution to Feeders - Please Read xenocide85 11 6,515 2011-02-21, 09:42:12
Last Post: xenocide85