Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what's matter I was banned? no any reason?
(2014-08-25, 00:07:04)GodStrongArms Wrote:
(2014-08-23, 14:37:40)Max Wrote: You rage in the threads you show me. Big text and red color. This isn't my idea of how to ask for sth. Here is the 1st example I see to show you what I mean : http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4320 : this guy ask politely and he gets and answer. This is it.

If you keep raging people won't like you more.
People will like you more if you keep doing the best you can do.

What about you leaving Guangzhou debate of his problems with the people who may or may not do something about his request, instead of aggravating him with dry and formal considerations you're the only one to feel good about ? ...

Thumbs down Max on this one. :/

There's no debate since there's no answer...
I don't aggravate anything, I discuss about what to do for him to have some answers from admins, which is his point I guess...
(2014-08-25, 13:43:59)Max Wrote:
(2014-08-25, 00:07:04)GodStrongArms Wrote:
(2014-08-23, 14:37:40)Max Wrote: You rage in the threads you show me. Big text and red color. This isn't my idea of how to ask for sth. Here is the 1st example I see to show you what I mean : http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4320 : this guy ask politely and he gets and answer. This is it.

If you keep raging people won't like you more.
People will like you more if you keep doing the best you can do.

What about you leaving Guangzhou debate of his problems with the people who may or may not do something about his request, instead of aggravating him with dry and formal considerations you're the only one to feel good about ? ...

Thumbs down Max on this one. :/

There's no debate since there's no answer...
I don't aggravate anything, I discuss about what to do for him to have some answers from admins, which is his point I guess...

http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3461&page=22

(btw guang: e_sk was not in your team and just wrote to you:
[02:03] [All] [e_SK_ortgirl_55]: guang go play quali

that's a good advice and u should think about it)

Tez admin , what is the reason other players can play which is worst than me , and I can't play the ranked ?
[e_SK_ortgirl_55] flame and insult me every game .(2:03 started flame and insult me whole game , that is not the one sentence!!!!! I hope Tez.Sick can copy all the log which is e_SK_ortgirl_55 said , don't only take a part of it, it is unfair for me!

your meaning is my banned reason is I need to play quali ?
if that is the reason , then please banned all the players which is worst than me ! ok?

http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=10641

my rank is 231 , please immediately banned all the players which is below than 231 players within three days! Thanks Tez.sick
i don't waste time here by explaining what's wrong with you

(2014-08-26, 17:20:05)Tez.Sick Wrote: i don't waste time here by explaining what's wrong with you

I am politely to ask you , please tell me what is your standard (include who banned me in this time? )and give me the OFFICAL REASON I was banned by which Rule(s)? Thank you very time for your time to reply me , i am very very feel apologetic for waste your Tez.sick time

•If a player is EXCESSIVELY FEEDING on PURPOSE, going AFK TO OFTEN in to many games, LEAVING TO OFTEN in several games, EXCESSIVE FLAMING, SABOTAGING THE TEAM, also DOING NOTHING ON PURPOSE preventing automatic afk, REPEATING IDIOTIC BEHAVIOR. On purpose BLOCKING ON EVERY INSTANCE teams tanks. Causing REPEATING TEAMKILLS on PURPOSE and SELLING AND BUYING ITEMS TO MINIMIZE LEAVER GOLD. Also KICKING A PLAYER ON PURPOSE FOR PENALTY POINTS PUNISHMENT just to give him penalty points with not so bad stats and evidence of chat that indicates that motive reveals REALLY bad sportsmanship. These are the valid reasons for applying for banning a league player with one or more stated reasons.
guys, can u create guidy for tanks for guang. I watched that he bought earth golem, why was golem? I think he didnt want feed enemy) so he try to play normally.
(2014-08-27, 09:15:44)omefisto Wrote: guys, can u create guidy for tanks for guang. I watched that he bought earth golem, why was golem? I think he didnt want feed enemy) so he try to play normally.

guang ignores all tips and he still decides to continue his bullshit.
I think he should play qualify and not league.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why I was banned? guangzhou265 16 12,350 2016-02-13, 01:05:34
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Hi, my account banned for 2 years then plx unban me! Maksiooo 2 2,969 2015-04-16, 14:40:57
Last Post: Wapiti.
  am I was banned ? chinaplayer 1 2,421 2015-04-11, 01:03:20
Last Post: Wapiti.
  Banned for buying bow? HjemmeBrent 10 10,048 2015-02-06, 17:20:33
Last Post: Prog
  e_sk_ortgirl_55 please tell me why you banned me! guangzhou265 0 1,737 2015-02-05, 22:48:04
Last Post: guangzhou265