Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what's matter I was banned? no any reason?
again no reason and banned request and get was banned? (guangzhou266)
why ?
anyone admin can tell me?

is the reason I come from CHINA?!!!!

http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3461&page=22
you got banned for claiming that someone else deserved it while you apparently been a bad guy Angel
[Image: 2qltmpx.png]
(2014-08-21, 19:44:43)El_Polacco Wrote: you got banned for claiming that someone else deserved it while you apparently been a bad guy Angel

really? reason ? ban request?
what's wrong of me? you tell me and give me the proof

I only can see you every game against me! even I help or not also flame and insult whole game, just I am guangzhou , right?

honestly , every game I was flame and insult ,I also tolerant towards others and nothing to said for them , but what I can get? only get the banned!
I tried send the ban request and give the proof which flame or insult player , but that was delete by admin or disapproved ( reason: nothing outstanding )
that's the good and health for the btanks players ?
I respect all players in BTanks , but I was get the impolite , rudely banned , is that fair?
Welcome to the Federal Anti-Discrimination Agency!
Every person, irrespective of ethnic origin, gender, disability, religion, belief, age and sexual orientation, is equally important and has the same rights.

It is our goal to convince citizens of the view that diversity will move us all forward.

Foto von Christine LüdersChristine Lüders, Director of Federal Anti-Discrimination Agency
Christine Lüders (Larger version opens in new window)
A non-discriminatory society is not only more worth living in, but it is also more efficient. Germany is to become a country which is characterized by a non-discriminatory culture. To achieve this goal we will incorporate the issue of anti-discrimination into society to an even larger extent.

The legal framework for an extensively harmonized protection against discrimination was created by the General Equal Treatment Act (German abbreviation: AGG) which entered into force in 2006. Since that time, the social awareness has been considerably changed - but still it is far from being satisfactory.

The reduction of prejudice, the change of attitudes and views is a time-consuming process and it requires more than just an Act. Bringing the General Equal Treatment Act to life and implementing its provisions in everyday routine is our concern of utmost priority. All persons who nowadays are still affected by discrimination and their organizations are important stakeholders in this process of societal change.

It is important to us to implement this process in co-operation with all stakeholders. In co-operation with local authorities and our partners in anti-discrimination work we want to develop sustainable approaches. We need broad-based support to draw closer to our target of bringing about a non-discriminatory society.

In coordination with the Federal Laender, the local authorities and non-governmental organizations we want to achieve that persons affected will be able to get quick and competent support if they need help in cases of discrimination.

In this context, the core business of our work is counselling. It is not without reason that this issue ranks first among the legal tasks of the Federal Anti-Discrimination Agency. You will get quick and unbureaucratic first counselling via our telephone helpline: 03018-555-1865.

Our Internet presence is meant to help you gaining a first insight into the various tasks of our Agency. Maybe you will find already the answers to some of the questions which are important to you on our homepage. We will soon revise our Internet presence to be able to provide better and more detailed information to you.

I would appreciate it very much if you could make use of our offer and herewith invite you to visit our website regularly.

Most cordially

Your

Christine Lüders

Director of the Federal Anti-Discrimination Agency
guang you just started leaving people from bt Big Grin
Stop the shit talk about discrimination etc.

You are banned : ask why and this is it. No need to bla bla about discrimination and so more bullshit here.

A lot of players were banned, never because of their origin or anything.

Ask politely or just shut up. Or don't make it public. No one cares about one player banned, whoever he/she is.

It's not the first time you get a ban. There may be another reason : ask yourself why you were banned, think about it, change something so you won't be banned again.
(2014-08-22, 14:19:49)Max Wrote: Stop the shit talk about discrimination etc.

You are banned : ask why and this is it. No need to bla bla about discrimination and so more bullshit here.

A lot of players were banned, never because of their origin or anything.

Ask politely or just shut up. Or don't make it public. No one cares about one player banned, whoever he/she is.

It's not the first time you get a ban. There may be another reason : ask yourself why you were banned, think about it, change something so you won't be banned again.

I just can said , the same problem is difference result for the player, i was flame or insult from other players (eg. e_sk_ortgirl_55 ), nobody handle , i nothing to do , was banned , this is not discrimination ? I need to change what ? please rationality to discuss the situation .
If no need send the ban request and then can ban , then no need the ban request thread , and just banned the player who is admin dislike is ok, abuse the power to do the rudely things is not civilization.

Is that I nothing to reply during the game for flamer also is wrong ?
guag, play on qulify pls.
(2014-08-22, 11:03:57)guangzhou265 Wrote: [...]The legal framework for an extensively harmonized protection against discrimination was created by the General Equal Treatment Act (German abbreviation: AGG)[...]

i wont explain again why or who or when or whatever or how you could improve or anything - i'm finished communicating with you.

edit: i do not have the feeling anything explained to you will reach your mind
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2014-08-22, 18:29:06)eSVau Wrote: i wont explain again why or who or when or whatever or how you could improve or anything - i'm finished communicating with you.

edit: i do not have the feeling anything explained to you will reach your mind

I know I am in your ignore list early , that's your mind to do it , I only can said , same condition has two handle method in Btanks admin which is different region players , if like that , why need the ban request thread ? that's pseudo-democracy and absolutely unfair in these BTanks rules!

Condition 1 :
nothing to said and do in the game and study other good player to play ( was banned and nothing any reason )

Condition 2 :
Flamer and insult player (admin : nothing outstanding) and continue play enjoy Btanks!

Result :
= funny standard for the germany admin
I don't judge. I don't take on one part or the other.

I just want to say : if you feel like there's an injustice or anything else : ask for the reason of the ban politely on a thread. And this is it. You don't need to rage and talk about discrimination or anything else, you just bring even more people against you. And this brings nowhere, it changes nothing but how people see you.
(2014-08-22, 19:10:44)Max Wrote: I don't judge. I don't take on one part or the other.

I just want to say : if you feel like there's an injustice or anything else : ask for the reason of the ban politely on a thread. And this is it. You don't need to rage and talk about discrimination or anything else, you just bring even more people against you. And this brings nowhere, it changes nothing but how people see you.

you think I hadn't asked politely of the ban reason? I can tell you I do it PM for Btanks admin ,but they never reply me the resaon every time for ban and ignore me. And every time I also polite to every players , but how about them ?
same as you said , bla bla bla bla for me even if I nothing to said and do wrong for them . That's real ! most ppl against me the main reason , a few players against me to impact them , you can see all of my replays , every time I met impolite players for me , and what did i do ? Nothing !, i listened you to send ban request for a few players which is flame and insult , but exchange what result ? was Banned! you think that 's fair ?
how's the respect? I respect them but they not respect me ! that's the european style? only want other respect them , but they no need to respect other . I don't think so , just a few players are that unneighbourly behaviour in btanks.

maybe I try to study this :

Hello to BTanks admins,

I'm a very active player on BTank for a year now and during the BTanks League RANKED #42240 a player decided to make me banned. I would like to know for what "official" reason , in case it was abuse if possible to cancel the ban, and if it wasn't to know for how long I will be banned. The banned account is named "guangzhou266". I don't really care about that account but I do about BTanks and I wouldn't like a tyrannical admin appropriates it. Thank you for doing what you can,

guangzhou
i cant believe it that people flame guang every game, every day ! you think he is noob? ok! but tell me when you play btanks last time? so much noobs, so much idiots ! this guy have some problems, yes! but no reason to flame, insult him every game, this is really shit ! you guys start before game start..

guang : pls, plssss stop your bs talk about racism, china, polacco,hack............!
you give them so much reason for hate.. every lag you say stop hack, cmon dude you are from china (no racism) just conection is bad.

i do sometimes same, i have so much problems in real life that i forget btanks is just a game and i cry cry cry like a ... girl..

pls guang stop your bullshit talking and ask for second chance like a real man.
dont forget, we play for fun.

(guang learning very slow but he dont play for his own ego he play for team
we should respect that.) peace !

sry for my english Tongue
(2014-08-22, 22:31:19)guangzhou265 Wrote: maybe I try to study this :

Hello to BTanks admins,

I'm a very active player on BTank for a year now and during the BTanks League RANKED #42240 a player decided to make me banned. I would like to know for what "official" reason , in case it was abuse if possible to cancel the ban, and if it wasn't to know for how long I will be banned. The banned account is named "guangzhou266". I don't really care about that account but I do about BTanks and I wouldn't like a tyrannical admin appropriates it. Thank you for doing what you can,

guangzhou

You can ask for unban after 1 week of ban. Then you will be unbanned if some admin see your post ofc (it's not automatic, this can take some days).
(2014-08-23, 06:48:50)Max Wrote:
(2014-08-22, 22:31:19)guangzhou265 Wrote: maybe I try to study this :

Hello to BTanks admins,

guangzhou

You can ask for unban after 1 week of ban. Then you will be unbanned if some admin see your post ofc (it's not automatic, this can take some days).

http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4307
http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4306

please see these thread , I try it before ! useless , I also send a ban request , but let admin directly delete. So what can I do ? All of I do are wrong ! Ban request , nothing to said in the game , follow the advice to play , do you know the real condition ? I am so long time hadn't type so many thing , just feel problem is not simple to slove it , so I open this thread to discuss!
You rage in the threads you show me. Big text and red color. This isn't my idea of how to ask for sth. Here is the 1st example I see to show you what I mean : http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4320 : this guy ask politely and he gets and answer. This is it.

If you keep raging people won't like you more.
People will like you more if you keep doing the best you can do.
At first

(2014-08-23, 02:36:20)galadion1 Wrote: guang : pls, plssss stop your bs talk about polacco

Exclamation
(2014-08-23, 14:37:40)Max Wrote: You rage in the threads you show me. Big text and red color. This isn't my idea of how to ask for sth. Here is the 1st example I see to show you what I mean : http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4320 : this guy ask politely and he gets and answer. This is it.

honestly , if other side respect me and tell me what's matter before was banned , I was accepted , but not the first time for banned which is no reason to banned , then also want me to do what ? if admins like that to satisfy and yield for their vain ,

I can said very very sorry , all things are my guangzhou wrong , very very feel apologetic for my past what I am do it , is enough ?

I believe admins only want to show they are the winner and let other players know I am loser in here ,who not accept the decide for admins , he/she will get worst end even if players hadn't wrong . i nevermind , just go ahead , I am the loser , chinese is the loser!

in our chinese sentence
" Endures for a while uneventfully, Draws back a step of boundless."
' 忍一時風平浪靜, 退一步海闊天空"
(2014-08-23, 14:37:40)Max Wrote: You rage in the threads you show me. Big text and red color. This isn't my idea of how to ask for sth. Here is the 1st example I see to show you what I mean : http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4320 : this guy ask politely and he gets and answer. This is it.

What about you leaving Guangzhou debate of his problems with the people who may or may not do something about his request, instead of aggravating him with dry and formal considerations you're the only one to feel good about ? ...

Thumbs down Max on this one. :/
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
(2014-08-25, 00:07:04)GodStrongArms Wrote:

What about you leaving Guangzhou debate of his problems with the people who may or may not do something about his request, instead of aggravating him with dry and formal considerations you're the only one to feel good about ? ...strongarms

Thumbs down Max on this one. :/

godstrongarms :
http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4064

above link is your thread , i also have the same problem , in #11 (warrior_sk_55) is same as ( e_sk_ortgirl_55) flame m but admins also nothing to do and I was banned

http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3461&page=22

I copy your sentence from your thread

But it's fun to see how u react fast when it's about banning me, when the OFFICIAL banrequest thread has not been cleared for ages.

I only hope Admins can fair to handle every case even if their friends or not only !

i politely or not also hadn't any admins to handle , and ignore my PM, I open this thread four days , until now still haven't any OFFICIAL reason why I was wrong in 266 banned . It is fair?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why I was banned? guangzhou265 16 11,927 2016-02-13, 01:05:34
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Hi, my account banned for 2 years then plx unban me! Maksiooo 2 2,871 2015-04-16, 14:40:57
Last Post: Wapiti.
  am I was banned ? chinaplayer 1 2,352 2015-04-11, 01:03:20
Last Post: Wapiti.
  Banned for buying bow? HjemmeBrent 10 9,783 2015-02-06, 17:20:33
Last Post: Prog
  e_sk_ortgirl_55 please tell me why you banned me! guangzhou265 0 1,695 2015-02-05, 22:48:04
Last Post: guangzhou265