Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The league is shittier than ever
Can the useless admins get something right for once? Please fix the fkin kicking system cuz we are getting invaded by retarded monkeys who don't have the decency to listen to advice even when they are flagrantly wrong and out in the woods.  Just because they played 20 qualy games they thing they can go to ranked and play whatever they want and ruin games which are already only 2 or 3 each nite. The minimum number of quali games should be increased to at least 50 as a prequisite for ranked. How many times do we have to put up with every single new comer who thinks he rocks the game just because he happened to own some other noob on quali. If possible make every new player player read a ranked guide before able to join a ranked game. were getting tired of these fuckers who stay tinker for an hour and calls everyone noob while having 2-16 stats and just a gold hull and 2 bombards. No wonder no one wants to play league. League admins are here just with the name otherwise they sleep in their dirty socks. WAKE THE FREAKIN HELL UP MORONS.
such a nice attitude...
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Well at least fix those bugs... Like the one when cp capture timer stop at sec 3 and don't go on for next 5... Or you cant buy titanBig Grin i had this several timesBig Grin ups are ok, money ok and i click it 5 times nothing ... died another attempts the same... do something about it .....
Oh no joy no more ? ^^ eSvau you dirty birdyTongue
I suggest you create a thread ...regarding the titan bug or replay....instead of complaining about it especially if its not a known bug......to the map maker mind you its always easier just to complain, as for the control point bug i will provide some feedback soon when or if it will changed any time soon.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
hiSmile
just personal opinion:
dear jojo, first of all be a bit respectful when posting comments in order to be respected. post the problem and offer solutions instead of cry and put blames. admins are humans not gods and they cant control everything for your pleasure... idiots are every where and in all games we can just keep do our best to reduce them by banns and talking, so please post a ban request to help reduce them thanks.

putting every thing on admins shoulder is not fair they did not give birth to all these playersSmile maybe 30 qualify games instead of 20 is better ? who knows. best wishes all.
There was bot for Civ Wars (Prof-host) which automatically muted someone who flamed or insulted. Techincally this was done by doing a blacklist of words (noob, fucker, retard, ...). Whenever the person kept flaming the time until he was unmuted was increased.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LEAGUE galadion1 1 2,989 2017-04-14, 21:24:41
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  League: Please cap max penalty at 7 RAF_Fenix 5 5,114 2014-12-15, 05:19:04
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=10921 El_Polacco 6 5,767 2014-11-21, 22:29:18
Last Post: El_Polacco
  [league] penalties eSVau 19 23,314 2014-08-18, 22:10:57
Last Post: Bernar_Ali
Lightbulb Suggest new league admins eSVau 24 16,193 2014-07-05, 14:27:09
Last Post: Althend