Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for buying bow?
:huh:

Hello.
I was banned today when playing in a league game by e_sk_ortgirl_55.
He was pissed on me becouse i bought a bow. I didnt know there was a rule against that.
Game info BTanks League RANKED #42951
I think that ban was stupid and admins that ban players for that shouldnt be able to ban other players.
I hope hees privileges will be taken away from him, and i get unbaned as fast as possible.

Best regards

Hjemmebrent
Your not banned any more, i will look into it and see what happened, however there are no rules playing bow or not and players should not be punished unless its specified ideally unless its something very obvious its better to go through the process of requesting the ban.Sorry about what happened your free to play.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
(2015-02-04, 00:55:49)BENNIE.FM Wrote: Your not banned any more, i will look into it and see what happened, however there are no rules playing bow or not and players should not be punished unless its specified ideally unless its something very obvious its better to go through the process of requesting the ban.Sorry about what happened your free to play.

Thx Mate..
Its not good to have players ban others for nothing.Big Grin

See u ingame..
Saw the replay. What u did was not only playing with bow. It was game destructive - buying bow in mid is fail, everyone know that and your mates hate you for it - but you also didn't help then during fight was always behind when you saw a crepp and additional used all ur abilitys on creeps. Think that a banrequest for gamesabotage would be approved if someone would have asked for it.

Oh forgot one thing - even GUANG has a better teamplay
(2015-02-04, 18:03:02)schrumpfi Wrote: Oh forgot one thing - even GUANG has a better teamplay
 :D
(2015-02-04, 18:03:02)schrumpfi Wrote: Saw the replay. What u did was not only playing with bow. It was game destructive - buying bow in mid is fail, everyone know that and your mates hate you for it - but you also didn't help then during fight was always behind when you saw a crepp and additional used all ur abilitys on creeps. Think that a banrequest for gamesabotage would be approved if someone would have asked for it.

Unfortunately people still use bow it was really common and accepted with changes to game play style people hate it (If people hate it so much im surprised there is no recommendations to get rid of itTongue There are so many instances where players don't share damage use spells correctly and use abilities on creeps.

This is not the first instance in the last few days this has led to upset players regarding bow .
I kinda know Hjemme from the way he team play. And i can say blind - he deserved ban. If not for shitty team play for general behavior. 
(2015-02-04, 18:03:02)schrumpfi Wrote: Saw the replay. What u did was not only playing with bow. It was game destructive - buying bow in mid is fail, everyone know that and your mates hate you for it - but you also didn't help then during fight was always behind when you saw a crepp and additional used all ur abilitys on creeps. Think that a banrequest for gamesabotage would be approved if someone would have asked for it.

So what you're telling me is that I deserve ban because I didnt feed?
I had second most asist 's on my team.
I had electro cannon and with that range i need to stay abit behind to hit the closest enemy. (normaly an attacking tank)
And if you see the replay with unbiased eyes will see that I share a lot of damage and rescue team players many times.
Normally I play only qualifying game just because episodes like this. But this time I saw it lacked a player a long time thinking that I should join so you got to play.

And finally . Not everyone is equally good in this game. And if you can not tolerate it , you should maybe found something else to do. This is not the most important thing for me in this life , but it's the funniest game I play.

HjemmeBrent
(2015-02-05, 01:00:46)dirtyterror Wrote: I kinda know Hjemme from the way he team play. And i can say blind - he deserved ban. If not for shitty team play for general behavior. 

Says one of those who flames most of all in this game. How many times have you been banned for flaming?
And how many acc's u got becouse of that?

Just plz be silent..
TerrorTongue bad place for you to comment x.
(2015-02-04, 00:55:49)BENNIE.FM Wrote: Your not banned any more, i will look into it and see what happened, however there are no rules playing bow or not and players should not be punished unless its specified ideally unless its something very obvious its better to go through the process of requesting the ban.Sorry about what happened your free to play.

Thank you for being a voice of reason. Unfortunately there has always been a tendency in this community to make everyone play in predefined way and hate against those who do not follow an arbitrarily set standard. Even more dangerously some of these tendencies can be found in admins as well (which is to some extent natural i guess). Therefore the option to review and possibly revise decisions is so valuable. Keep up the good work!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why I was banned? guangzhou265 16 12,313 2016-02-13, 01:05:34
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Hi, my account banned for 2 years then plx unban me! Maksiooo 2 2,957 2015-04-16, 14:40:57
Last Post: Wapiti.
  am I was banned ? chinaplayer 1 2,409 2015-04-11, 01:03:20
Last Post: Wapiti.
  e_sk_ortgirl_55 please tell me why you banned me! guangzhou265 0 1,733 2015-02-05, 22:48:04
Last Post: guangzhou265
  what's matter I was banned again and again?? guangzhou265 44 32,466 2014-11-18, 19:09:41
Last Post: guangzhou265