Poll: You wish to close qualify bots in the peak hours?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No
62.50%
5 62.50%
Yes
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Close temporarily qualify bots
Yes, they arent inactive in qualify, but they become inactive in ranked...because of ban.

So who is wrong ? the one who ask a ban or the one who is banned ? Time to do some philosophy AHAHAH.

And if people stay in qualify is because there are no rules there. So if you close qualify, it wouldnt be only ranked game which will die, but all Btanks community, because when they go to ranked, they have more chance of getting banned if they dont comply with the rules. Just look at guangzhou, you lose a ranked player who often play ranked...just because you dont like his gameplay/ or because hes not good.
I AM THE FAKER OF BTANKS !  :D
I don't know why he's banned and it's not the subject here. But there are easy rules like don't flame, don't team sabotage etc. which are easy rules to follow.

And again, Polacco proposes to close qualify TEMPORARILY which means punctually once a day, or once a week or whatever. But not forever. And again, rules are simple, all players don't get banned on games, otherwise there wouldn't be a community here.

The one who is wrong is the one who got banned, just because rules are told here in the forum. It's just a normal behavior to have on ranked to not have anarchy in those games, as we can see in qualify...
No, both are wrong.

The one who got banned is banned because of rules. Most of them know there are rules on ranked, but they dont care, so its obvious they are banned.
However, if they were banned is because ranked players report them. When you banned players, you need to know the consequences. Maybe they will come back, maybe not. So if they dont come back, its not only their fault as you are the one who report them.
Consequently its obvious there are less and less players in ranked. And as they dont care about rules, they dont go in ranked anymore.

Conclusion: The problems are rules, and the ranked game system, or maybe simply because ranked games dont fit them once they discovered what is a ranked game .

That means closing temporaly qualify wont change anything.
I AM THE FAKER OF BTANKS !  :D
Well, rules again are simple, and bans aren't that easy to be accepted. If a guy flame 5 min before the end of a 1h30 game, he may not be banned for that, because admins understand what's going on. Bans aren't automatics, and it's usual people got reported so admins keep an eye on them after telling them to change their behavior. And after some games, if they didn't, then they got banned.
I usually reported guys while i knew they wouldn't be banned, but so admins know this player and make their idea of him on several games, and not only one. Ban is subjective, but the way admins handle it, it becomes less subjective because they usually don't ban after 1 report. Usually i say, it's not always how it turns out.
And if you have a look on bans, players banned are usually the same over and over, but still they keep playing in ranked, no matter if they got banned again or not (and usually they got banned again, i have some example in mind ^^).
The one who's wrong is the player, not the guy who report him. Community always worked this way, and it worked good. The only thing that make people leave, it's because frozen throne is a 12 years game, and people leave those old games for new ones.
If blizzard some day make a warcraft 4, we may see a lot of new players. But will blizzard make this game a day, nothing is less sure unfortunately...
IF Blizzard would return to making games as good as possible and not making as much money as possible.
I also want to know the banned reason , polacco said close the qualify game , that mean I no need to play qualify , but I usually was banned in ranked game without any reason, Tez.sick said want me to open the new account, but i know after I open, other admins dislike open new account for the players, why have double standard? how can I follow ? open the new account or not?

Tez-sick and El_polacco give me two choice
(1)Tez-sick force me open the new acount, and then El_polacco said close the qualify game , I give 100 marks for yours !
(2) I not open the new account but I was banned without any reason .

so the answer is (1)+(2) = leave Btanks world and guangzhou can't play in any time even if qualify and ranked.

I don't mind play or not , btanks just look entertainment for me , no that important every day to use time to think banned who and against who, Btanks can't earn the money , right ? I give polacco the 1st players in btanks , so what ? just the bubble reputation , can't earn any money !
Maybe try to to host your own game.
(2015-04-28, 21:54:37)RaptorXI Wrote: Maybe try to to host your own game.

if need that , why can't exchange they go to play for their own game ? why need a large part of the players  to yield a small circle of them ?
Admins don't dislike multi account. A lot of players have many accounts, I do have 2 and this is not a problem at all.
(2015-04-29, 10:44:54)Max Wrote: Admins don't dislike multi account. A lot of players have many accounts, I do have 2 and this is not a problem at all.

dislike i can accpet , but why Tez-sick order me open the new account? 
http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4632 (please see #8)

I have guaugzhou account before , if admins dislike that , then how about El-polacco also have so many account , why he still can like that ?

and now I only want to play the qualify game , why also I can't ? anybody can tell me the reason ? I play the qualify will not affect the ranked players (include Tez-sick and El_polacco ), and why the banned ppl can't give me the reasonable explain why I banned in qualify game? admin 敢做不敢認的懦夫
open new acc and play only qualify.. 
dislike i can accpet , but why Tez-sick order me open the new account?

It's because of people flaming you in lobby just because they see your nickname. And because they try to kick you all over any game just because you are "guangzhou". It's not that hard to understand, and he explained you why he told you this.
(2015-04-29, 23:17:10)Max Wrote: dislike i can accpet , but why Tez-sick order me open the new account?

It's because of people flaming you in lobby just because they see your nickname. And because they try to kick you all over any game just because you are "guangzhou". It's not that hard to understand, and he explained you why he told you this.

thanks MAX , you said the POINT of my view!   :D  :D  :D

try to kick you all over any game just because you are "guangzhou" <--- The main point !
so that explain why banned for me has a problem , that is not I don't follow rules of ranked , is the name , haha.......
I suggest admin add a new rules in ban request , ( the players will be ban if the nickname can't make players happy )

maybe I need to change the nickname european 
種族歧視明顯表現出來
Make 2 vs 2/3 vs 3 ranked games where you can choose team. (just make one player responsible and give him the kick ability).
My point is about flame in game, not ban after game. The guys who wanna kick you all over the time aren't admins and aren't the one who ban you.

Some admins just don't play when they see you in lobby, they don't ban you for playing ranked.
OMG STOP TALKING ABOUT GUANG BTANK IS DEAD WHAT YOU WANT WITH GUANG !

every thread i see guang! GUANG GO TO HELL AND DONT COME BACKKKKK! 

everyone want fast game, yesterday i just wait 30 min in game without players but in 30 min we start the game.
the problem is everyone want join with 6/10 or 8/10 and nobody want join first and wait lilbit

PLEASE GUANG STOP, I CANT SEE YOUR STUPID COMMENTS ANYMORE, THIS IS FUN GAME NOT POLITICAL SHIT.
(2015-05-02, 12:06:34)galadion1 Wrote: OMG STOP TALKING ABOUT GUANG BTANK IS DEAD WHAT YOU WANT WITH GUANG !

every thread i see guang! GUANG GO TO HELL AND DONT COME BACKKKKK! 

everyone want fast game, yesterday i just wait 30 min in game without players but in 30 min we start the game.
the problem is everyone want join with 6/10 or 8/10 and nobody want join first and wait lilbit

PLEASE GUANG STOP, I CANT SEE YOUR STUPID COMMENTS ANYMORE, THIS IS FUN GAME NOT POLITICAL SHIT.

I don't mind it , just let me see the real the players aims! Hope you can enjoy your life galadtion ,good luck!

一群狗娘養的歐洲廢物!
一群狗娘養的歐洲廢物!

AND YOU TALK ABOUT RACISM? HAHAHA

This shows us who you are. Now you can't complain anymore, you just crossed a line. Some players like me who have in the past take part for you to keep playing in ranked etc. will never help you again.

Hope I'll never see you in this game or in any other game again.
(2015-05-04, 08:44:58)Max Wrote: 一群狗娘養的歐洲廢物!

AND YOU TALK ABOUT RACISM? HAHAHA

This shows us who you are. Now you can't complain anymore, you just crossed a line. Some players like me who have in the past take part for you to keep playing in ranked etc. will never help you again.

Hope I'll never see you in this game or in any other game again.

RACISM ? how come of me racism? I hadn't complain anymore , I started since 2013 until now is polite , just some players non-stop against me , no reason and was banned , I was flammed by other players and nothing response also was banned, why ? for two years in the btanks , I only can get one word cyber-bullying , unfair and double standard treat between Asia players and other players  .
     I am thanks for the players who is let me play btanks in past , but now i really haven't any impulse play again, because even if I had change my play method ,attiude also can't change the players against me which is hate me players , so I hope the admins if yours don't want asia players join to btanks, please don't let btanks show in asia channel .  That's all!

無藥可救兼蠻不講理的屌絲們,真的可悲!
Hi guang a simple request was given to you.....for your benefit if you don't follow those orders there is nothing i can to help because the majority of players have an issue with you make a new account .....play and enjoy simple tez will not ban you anymore.

As for the comments i translated are offending there has not been one incident of racism or prejudice here ..yet your anger is now getting the better of you.

If you were from germany.....usa..... or china i treat every player equal this has got nothing to do with china.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  bots down galadion1 8 7,439 2016-03-19, 00:46:57
Last Post: galadion1
  Bots down (QUALI+RANKED) RAF_Fenix 2 2,776 2014-10-20, 18:48:24
Last Post: eSVau
  Qualify games ban dirtyterror 1 2,322 2014-09-25, 13:15:36
Last Post: stibi-
  send back to qualify? (apm, afk like player) ckibibi 1 2,299 2014-06-07, 21:30:29
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Frozen download at qualify bot Flygplan 5 4,924 2013-11-02, 18:39:04
Last Post: stibi-