Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.80c] Offroad Engine Hangup - Critical Bug
Bug 
Offroad Engine permadarkened and useless - Caused permanent order delay on Goliath

I played a game at qualify and decided to play Goliath tank after having quite an easy game, then after a short time the offroad ability did hangup, also a horrible sideeffect was that I got long order delays even when my was low. The game lasted much longer than it should, because my tank never instantly responded once this bug happened. I don't remember when this happened, because it took a while before I realized what happened, at first I thought it was lag, but I checked ping and I had normal ping. Also I don't recall what order of actions I did before this happened.

Also I could never use offroad ability again.

As shown in the screenshot, the ability was greyed out and the buff was gone and ability has expired, still I couln't use offroad engine ability again. The worst part was the mega order delay.

I change to titan at the end, and then my tank responded instantly as it should. It's related to Offroad Engine ability.

Replay is also attached. I haven't analyzed myself yet, but I guess something weird happened at some point before the screenshot at 50 min.

Attached Files
.w3g   Goliath Engine Bug.w3g (Size: 2.01 MB / Downloads: 315)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fatal / Critical Errors Exodus 79 80,043 2015-06-29, 14:07:58
Last Post: harlam13
  Goliath Offroad + Teleport gozo1985 1 2,489 2014-02-05, 02:18:00
Last Post: Exodus