Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why I was banned?
what's matter I was banned? no any ban request?
who abuse the power to do that?
win or lost also was banned?
duno why you are baned but i think thats fair.   you go mid with your lr weapon (always) and you play 2 mins and 3 min afk. idc your feed but you are most time afk and that sucks
(2016-02-10, 19:32:59)galadion1 Wrote: duno why you are baned but i think thats fair.   you go mid with your lr weapon (always) and you play 2 mins and 3 min afk. idc your feed but you are most time afk and that sucks
really? (always) and you play 2 mins and 3 min afk???
how many times?
banned me = fair?
any banned request?
go mid with your lr weapon (always) =the ban reason?
then no need to set the ban request , all admin can banned the ppl who is dislike by them , that's all!
over two years still like that , never any change , abuse the power of the admin !

http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=11650
Maximum: AFK=1m43s, Average: 3s

this stats how I can't see over 3m?
typing afk is not the same with stop playing,
by typing afk game will save your afk time
denial of playing this is the reason.
Best that could happen to this league. Guangzhou is 1st too bad, 2nd afk alot times.
sorry mate have to agree on all of this. Not only do you ruin the game by feeding and not helping, but you afk at many important times during every game. The result of a game should not be solely decided by just HOW BAD a player is, which in your case it most often is...
any prove and ban request for stop playing?

Cyber-bullying?

你們只會欺負中國人
(2016-02-11, 07:42:02)Sup3rNovA Wrote: sorry mate have to agree on all of this. Not only do you ruin the game by feeding and not helping, but you afk at many important times during every game. The result of a game should not be solely decided by just HOW BAD a player is, which in your case it most often is...

but you afk at many important times during every game.  <-----

http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=11650

Maximum: AFK=1m43s, Average: 3s

average : 3s that's mean afk during every game <--- welldone !
(2016-02-11, 18:28:56)guangzhou265 Wrote: any prove and ban request for stop playing?

Cyber-bullying?

你們只會欺負中國人

These chinese letters mean: You bully only the Chinese People.

This is absolutely not true. The admin who has banned you and, believe me or not, very many players dont want to play a game with you again because you are too bad, too much afk, especially in important moments, always have by far fewest creepkills and therefore no Level and gold to go into lategame, no teamplay at all, i have never seen you upgrade armor once, rude towards other players, calling them "placco", whatever this means. etc.

There have been numerous forum threads about you. A few players also left the gamelobby when they saw you join.

But again: This has nothing to do with you being a chinese. If that would be true then all chinese players would be banned which is proven wrong.
(2016-02-11, 00:00:51)HaRd2WiN4YoU Wrote: Best that could happen to this league. Guangzhou is 1st too bad, 2nd afk alot times.
really the 1st too bad?
but I want to know why i can't play qualify?
if really that , only banned the ranked game in Btanks is enough , need to ban all game?
maybe the banned admin not enough excuse to ban request to banned me 
no reason no ban request .
that's only for the china players
that's fair ?
(2016-02-11, 18:35:18)HaRd2WiN4YoU Wrote:
(2016-02-11, 18:28:56)guangzhou265 Wrote: any prove and ban request for stop playing?

Cyber-bullying?

你們只會欺負中國人

These chinese letters mean: You bully only the Chinese People.

This is absolutely not true. The admin who has banned you and, believe me or not, very many players dont want to play a game with you again because you are too bad, too much afk, especially in important moments, always have by far fewest creepkills and therefore no Level and gold to go into lategame, no teamplay at all, i have never seen you upgrade armor once, rude towards other players, calling them "placco", whatever this means. etc.

There have been numerous forum threads about you. A few players also left the gamelobby when they saw you join.

But again: This has nothing to do with you being a chinese. If that would be true then all chinese players would be banned which is proven wrong.

give the prove please!

最好能舉出證據出來, 別光說, 每次都在找借口禁我參加遊戲, 我玩不玩是等閒的事, 最可笑是你們沒標準地濫用權力去禁你們不喜歡的中國人.
every time I had upgrade the armor , you said never? haha......funny!
HaRd2WiN4YoU : you non-stop to ban the players , that's is your playing btanks finial aims?
why u dont just played only quali before, i think u got enough signals that the others dont like it to play with u
no one was bully u for beeing chinese, i didnt see any post who said ur bad cause ur chinese or anything else
but in fact many people tried to help u, gave u tips like galadion and so on, but for the past 3-4 years u didnt got any better in btanks
so for yourself u should say "ok i cant reach the other btanks-player i should only play qualifi games" but u didnt
i say and this should not be an insult, just critik, ur to slow for btanks u cant reakt to the happenings on the battleground

here is a lit tip for u: just create a new account and only play quali

ps.: i got banned without any banrequest too, but i guess im to small minded and got banned for to much flame and "throwing" (which i dont rly do but act like)  :D
i wont lift guang bans, i think we were patient enough with you, but u can still play qualify
or ask another admin for lifting bans

(2016-02-11, 22:09:53)Tez.Sick Wrote: i wont lift guang bans, i think we were patient enough with you, but u can still play qualify
or ask another admin for lifting bans
i think we were patient enough with you <--- what did I do let you non-stop against me two years?
can you tell me ?
if you want me to said sorry for you or other player or european .
I can do it in here ! very very sorry for yours which let yours inconvenience in the game . Hope yours can give me little chinese a chance to study how to play the btanks for yours .
that's enough ?
can you tell me why I was banned and hadn't any ban request?
I can't play any qualify game
(2016-02-11, 21:41:10)Crag_Hack Wrote: why u dont just played only quali before, i think u got enough signals that the others dont like it to play with u
no one was bully u for beeing chinese, i didnt see any post who said ur bad cause ur chinese or anything else
but in fact many people tried to help u, gave u tips like galadion and so on, but for the past 3-4 years u didnt got any better in btanks
so for yourself u should say "ok i cant reach the other btanks-player i should only play qualifi games" but u didnt
i say and this should not be an insult, just critik, ur to slow for btanks u cant reakt to the happenings on the battleground

here is a lit tip for u: just create a new account and only play quali

ps.: i got banned without any banrequest too, but i guess im to small minded and got banned for to much flame and "throwing" (which i dont rly do but act like)  :D

you got banned without any ban request too that's the problem , why need to post the ban request thread? because want other ppl to post the prove to ban the player which is break the rules in btanks , that is similar the condition which is someone break the law , he/she maybe go to jail, but now in btanks , that hadn't any judgment for the ban request and then directly banned , that's similar for the real life no need the judge do the judgment and then send the suspects to the jail.

if really still like that for the btanks , I think close the ranked game for the public and then open the small circle game for the players who are like by the admin , that's easy to handle and then no need to waste admin time to see the ban request!

想不到btanks 會有些歐洲人會有蠻不講理的行為, 憑個人喜好凌駕群體社團, 公器私用及公報私仇.
Nothing to do with me serve your 1 week ban but to be honest he has lower average afk then some people posting in this thread , thread closed.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi, my account banned for 2 years then plx unban me! Maksiooo 2 2,935 2015-04-16, 14:40:57
Last Post: Wapiti.
  am I was banned ? chinaplayer 1 2,400 2015-04-11, 01:03:20
Last Post: Wapiti.
  Banned for buying bow? HjemmeBrent 10 9,978 2015-02-06, 17:20:33
Last Post: Prog
  e_sk_ortgirl_55 please tell me why you banned me! guangzhou265 0 1,727 2015-02-05, 22:48:04
Last Post: guangzhou265
  what's matter I was banned again and again?? guangzhou265 44 32,343 2014-11-18, 19:09:41
Last Post: guangzhou265