Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blizzard Update - Unable to join game
Hello. I think something is wrong with the bot as no one can join the "BTanks League QUALIFY #189317" game since 24 hours ago - message: "The game you attempted to join could not be found..."

This has probably something to do with the latest Blizzard update. Can you please investigate and get the bot up and running again?

Many thanks in advance.
need update both due to new patch
Don't worry, don't cry, take ecstasy and flyExclamation
Any idea when the fix will be made and when will we be able to enjoy BT again?
call esvau
Don't worry, don't cry, take ecstasy and flyExclamation
you can download the patch on battle.net
You understood wrong. The problem is not that I cannot join.
The problem is that no one can join.
The bot needs updating or something.
the newest patch resulted in some heavy issues for many hostbot plattforms, also including MMH and ENT. updating bots will be quite harder, since you gotta do it manually and you need admin right, which one might not have on the hosting server. we're looking into it, but it will take some time. but even then, the map won't be enjoyable as it is now, since the patch kinda corrupted many games by "wrongly connecting order id's".

Example: let's say FireSpell was 101 and WaterSpell was 102, while BT used 101 to get a custom spell started, Blizzard internally changed FireSpell to 102. So now you're casting a spell, but since the coding of BT requires a defined (and here: different) Order ID, the spell won't be casted corectly. The Development Team of WC3 was already notified and they will most likely push for a fixing patch in near future.
>> Play at your own risk of some Skills not working at all.

but to let this post have at least a single bit of positivity, a new Clan BT was formed for players just a few day ago. Visit our Discord or the Channel on Northrend to get more informations, possibly joining and finding more games easily in future!
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
Thanks for your update on this issue and for the invite to discord. Hope this issue will be fixed soon. I understand that you are somewhat limited by the issues introduced by the new patch and keep my fingers crossed for a speedy fix.
Cheers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't join Ranked Games... DaFR34K 5 3,990 2015-10-21, 23:18:11
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Is need that necessary to shouted me whole game? guangzhou265 0 1,789 2014-11-18, 19:16:57
Last Post: guangzhou265
  fucking discrimation unfair game ! guangzhou265 24 15,090 2014-05-14, 06:36:34
Last Post: Max
  why ban me in all game? guangzhou265 28 20,663 2014-04-29, 13:47:36
Last Post: Prog
  why ban me in ranked game? guangzhou265 2 3,405 2014-04-26, 22:40:59
Last Post: eSVau