Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Btanks Lobby Commands
Is it possible to add more commands in the lobby room?

ie. !statsall---since its pretty annoying to !stats everyone ...!statsall can be used to know whos bad and whos not.
I'd also like to see the liga rank/stats printed automatically by the bot when a player enters.
Why? So you can "flame" them out?
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
Also you can take a look on the betapage, to see how good anyone is...
Ger-Dyers-Eve Wrote:to see how good anyone is...

not really...
if you are first it doesn't meant your the best player, right?^^

it's depending too much on your team or connection..

i have i-net since december 09!! and my connection sux with many disconnects -.-
thats why i got 5 leaves in stats..

on the other hand i loose games like the last (olivercamel know's which i think^^) with a good midgame team that buys highrange for lategame or don't buy tanks to conter the enemys big ones -.-
that's why we lost this "easy to win" game...

ok.. it was 4v5 too because of one heavy feeder in our team which was kicked by the other but we had about 40 kills more... bad luck anyway..

but oli.. gg^^
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
Paladon Wrote:Why? So you can "flame" them out?

I don't flame at all. Well, maybe a little sometimes but I never start it firstly.

The liga rank/stats info is public to everyone. For those people who really want to flame, they can do that anyway by switching out of war3 and search the player id in the liga page. Maybe they are too lazy to do that if the bot does not print stats automatically. But still they will flame in the game, and "-kick" all over the game. For example, in a game I was called "lucky noob" at very beginning of the game when i made my first kill.

I said i want to see the rank/stats, is because:
1) I remember this was a feature in the previous liga. The bot prints those info when a players enters.
2) I will show more respects to the good players. Also get more excited for the coming good game.
3) I will try to discuss with teammates to make the game more balanced since beginning. If make no sense to send quite low rank guy to a lane vs a top player.

But anyway, maybe you are right for not to print those info. Maybe there are some side effects when people seeing those info, like flame, or leave game when they see a better player enters. For me the rank printing is not a must, but disable "-kick" is a must. ^^
olivercamel Wrote:Maybe there are some side effects when people seeing those info, like flame, or leave game when they see a better player enters.

That's exactly the point.

Sorry, i should've said "someone" instead of "you", i didn't want to direct this to anyone here.

AGGInator Wrote:on the other hand i loose games like the last (olivercamel know's which i think^^) with a good midgame team that buys highrange for lategame or don't buy tanks to conter the enemys big ones -.-
that's why we lost this "easy to win" game...

ok.. it was 4v5 too because of one heavy feeder in our team which was kicked by the other but we had about 40 kills more... bad luck anyway..

Indeed you got a heavy feeder, but if you get right tank at the right moment, it would still be an easy win. ^^
haaar..

i had the infernal with good weapons 15 or 20mins earlier then you^^ AND 2 times of your kills..... but noone can win a game alone. ur team was good together and all did a good job..
my team bought wrong in lategame and defended a bit curious..

ok.. close this.. wrong topic to discussSmile
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
Locked, with pure pleasure.
Keeping this "off the topic" is not the way to go.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Additional commands RaptorXI 1 3,176 2014-07-29, 19:41:54
Last Post: eSVau
  BTanks for non-germans plz psycodiver 2 3,709 2014-01-03, 12:35:17
Last Post: Althend
  My proposed changes to BTanks items Flygplan 0 2,582 2013-11-06, 13:38:07
Last Post: Flygplan
  Next version of Btanks: Make more insane bots! 8434102 2 4,021 2012-09-30, 03:25:52
Last Post: 8434102
  additional commands for single player modus RaptorXI 5 5,486 2012-07-25, 19:59:05
Last Post: RaptorXI