Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tinkers, too effective in mid lane creeping?
lyf590 Wrote:Tinker+2k laser tower near trade master=almost half of the creeep money gone to tinker

Or complain if you push and kill creep. Tinkers enjoy claiming mid for himself and then play as shit saying it is your faultBig Grin
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
Althend Wrote:
lyf590 Wrote:Tinker+2k laser tower near trade master=almost half of the creeep money gone to tinker

Or complain if you push and kill creep. Tinkers enjoy claiming mid for himself and then play as shit saying it is your faultBig Grin
That's exactly what I do . But i like sharing it with one more tinker to build something like base .
I would like more towers in BT - http://forum.btanks.net/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2210
I would just make it impossible to buy tinker in the first 5 minutes - thus you can still do things like keeping someone from buying a tank when he switches to tinker or switch to tinker yourself when your base is attackefd and repeair builldings etc.

Btw: Why hasn't anyone posted anything about removing shredder from the game? I think that tank is even more useless than tinker....
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.
griffin1987 Wrote:I would just make it impossible to buy tinker in the first 5 minutes - thus you can still do things like keeping someone from buying a tank when he switches to tinker or switch to tinker yourself when your base is attackefd and repeair builldings etc.

Btw: Why hasn't anyone posted anything about removing shredder from the game? I think that tank is even more useless than tinker....

Because even if the shredder is not often played, some player like me play it and have good result with it :p
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
shredder costs 3k which means no starting weapon at start, and its 2 weak to be a midgame tank so its not often used.
Although if one uses it well the results are fantastic
I have an absolutely hilarious tinker replay... just watch that tinker on my team flame during the whole game, quite funny

Attached Files
.w3g   LastReplay.w3g (Size: 1.68 MB / Downloads: 123)
lyf590 Wrote:I have an absolutely hilarious tinker replay... just watch that guy on my team flame during the whole game, quite funny
How do u post replays anyways?

@Equiem: you are in that game 2 so if u can post it would be helpful thx

Just saw your whisp ingame. Its down below the Submit button -> Upload Attachment -> Browse.. and so on.

And ye, very frustrating game. 2x tinkers and 1 miner in mid. Blocked and no farm the first 25 or so minutes :roll:

Edit: You edited while I was postingSmile

Attached Files
.w3g   LastReplay.w3g (Size: 1.68 MB / Downloads: 121)
SC2: Equiem (Charcode 990), whisper me if you wish to practise some 1vs1 or grab some achievements

Repeat while playing: "There is no such thing as luck in Btanks" - Now watch yourself improve tenfold
I've noticed a pattern by player Syrus1 on Useast[azeroth] he joins the league qualifying games buys tinker and the energy torpedo then teleports to center and drops the energy torpedo into the first tower he completes. he then spams towers around the central shop until around the 20 minute mark where if the other team hasn't left yet he leaves the game

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lane battles BENNIE.FM 3 3,098 2013-02-22, 18:53:06
Last Post: 091846
  lane stealers Boobies 2 2,146 2010-11-26, 00:55:00
Last Post: xXBehinderungXx
  Mid Lane Sucks UnifiedDoom 8 4,914 2010-10-02, 20:11:32
Last Post: UnifiedDoom
  Tinkers and repair bots at start TKF 2 2,389 2010-08-31, 18:04:55
Last Post: Althend
  Creeping problems with upgrades Gammagulp 12 5,260 2009-05-16, 13:44:49
Last Post: Prog