Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get exploder back into metagame.
Exploder was so much fun please make it useable again!
as long as the mode doesn't have exploders turned off, you may pick him...
if you can't find any bot with this option turned off, simply host yourself.
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
honestly its hard to find bots that host and I don't know about you guys but my ISP blocks me from hosting WCIII games.

I agree that there are many features of btanks that are rarely used because of the existing bots... exploder, trader, small explosive, several bots even block tinker I think. I think the exploder and the trader add important gameplay elements... the exploder as a disruptor to campers and tinkers, and the trader as a siege breaker

I already talked to velocity about this but I used to host servers for UT2004 and caounter strike and I still have them, if someone would show me how to set it up I would love to have a BTank "alternative" bot set up where it wasn't 100% league all the time.
well, as for hosting yourself, this page helped me back then, when wc3 was just released. before i couldn't find a way to host, after it, it worked. ^^

as for normal modes, another bot may be useful but then again, there are already quite enough bt bots out there. you could always ask some players to host a a game and give you the ownership of the bot for the game.
Not yet totally dead, you can find the Team and possibly new and old Players on our new Discord Server. Join by this Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/FbbGbHj
as far as i know both Anna and Nesan bot has exploder on by default, i see people using it all the time in game
but those bots are highbounty and thas sucks
are you sure it isn't your router/firewall?
I followed the portforward instructions when I bought my new router, and now I can host again.
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246
???

I can host, all you need to do is open your ports btw
Erwin_Rommel Wrote:Exploder was so much fun please make it useable again!

I don't know why anyone would want to use exploder since the introduction TP breaker. You're just holding your team back. Exploders only work if you have a dedicated team mate helping you kill breakers with creeps and radar.
Bring back old Death Magic.
---
Beating rookies makes you a regular.
Beating regulars makes you a pro.
Beating pros makes you an authority.
The only thing I hate of pro mode is when 1 or 2 players leave. In normal mode, you can place someone trader to get more cash and make the game even or you can put an exploder to make the damage even. But in pro mode, if two players of the same team leave (normally some player with a bad game), all good players of this team got more cash. So they get advantage against the other team if they don't play in team and because of this you need to kick some of your allies to keep winning.

5v3 in normal mode = you can change your badest player as an exploder to not kick anyone
5v3 in pro mode = kick someone

seriously, i was loving the exploder and trader to keep player in the game.
is it possible to make a mode that when you have two player of more than the other side, you can go trader or exploder?
kingnounours-
Just bring them back! These ones are very interesting tanks!
Scelle Wrote:Just bring them back! These ones are very interesting tanks!
and the most games become boring.. not my intension...
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
kingnounours Wrote:The only thing I hate of pro mode is when 1 or 2 players leave. In normal mode, you can place someone trader to get more cash and make the game even or you can put an exploder to make the damage even. But in pro mode, if two players of the same team leave (normally some player with a bad game), all good players of this team got more cash. So they get advantage against the other team if they don't play in team and because of this you need to kick some of your allies to keep winning.

5v3 in normal mode = you can change your badest player as an exploder to not kick anyone
5v3 in pro mode = kick someone

seriously, i was loving the exploder and trader to keep player in the game.
is it possible to make a mode that when you have two player of more than the other side, you can go trader or exploder?
kingnounours-

From what you've just wrote, you've confirmed that trader is for (and to support) rookies.
Bring back old Death Magic.
---
Beating rookies makes you a regular.
Beating regulars makes you a pro.
Beating pros makes you an authority.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  remove leaver penalty & giveup / change kick back griffin1987 21 17,973 2014-01-24, 12:20:12
Last Post: Exodus
  Exploder tank Max 7 6,631 2013-04-29, 02:26:29
Last Post: gozo1985
  kick system/exploder Helge_F 2 2,553 2011-05-06, 18:53:15
Last Post: TKF
  Exploder Erwin_Rommel 16 8,136 2011-01-25, 18:18:05
Last Post: RaptorXI
  should the mappers bring back 5k hb with hcl command? qweqqweq 31 14,087 2010-01-26, 10:36:03
Last Post: Paladon