Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hulls And speed
Yes, but all those things you mentioned need a well balanced map to succeed.
Well at this time speed boost does not stack but hulls do, with that said a fast tank does not need to stack speed but a slow one does but cant.
Now if a low hp fast tank needs more hp all it needs to do is get hulls, but a high hp low speed does not need hulls, does anyone understand what i am trying to say.

I would say if there will be no speed reduction to hulls then allow multiple speed boost, you cant really have anything against it because it would take 2 spots to max speed on all ground tanks.
I don't see how it is more fair or balanced for a fast tank to get as much hp as they want but not allow a slow tank the speed it wants.
Oh, Death, оh Death, oh Death,
No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold
Nothing satisfies me but your soul

Oh, Death,
Well I am Death, none can excel,
I'll open the door to heaven or hell.

Oh, Death, оh Death,
my name is Death and the end ïs here...
i think if it slow speed , hull should give armor like in battleships iron +3 steel +5 and gold +7 or something like that
That is an excellent idea, adding weight to weapons you carry as well.

this will create new strategies of going light base and fast mobile, or heavy armored and armed but slow. It'll add a whole new depth to the game.
the good old BattleTech and Command & Conquer also feature this weight concept.

AGGInator Wrote:
Battlemaniac Wrote:and it makes logical sense; based on "real" physics
if u want real physics stop playing computergames and feel how it is to get a football in ya face :lol:
... and again: all weapons and items should have this weight shit too..
or is it realistic that only hulls got weight??

I do play soccer and football, and i have tested the ball in my face several times, it ain't pretty :lol:
all i can say is missed timing, or is worse when you do a headbutt against the opponent trying to both headbutt the ball at the same time LOL :lol:
trueWink i crashed against a team mate by kicking ball with head=P
well i hit him so hard that is eye nearly had to be operated=P
not cool^^
having hulls slow tanks would make the exploder even stronger, since almost everyone gets an extra hull or two with them around....
Into Alien Crossfire? It has been almost 10 years. Time to update your datalinks.
Try out my Comprehensive Datalinks Update. Now v1.3!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=291246

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please restore Air Ship speed to 460... RAF_Fenix 11 7,292 2014-03-23, 09:41:21
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
Information 2 new consumable speed items Flygplan 0 2,183 2013-12-13, 14:15:15
Last Post: Flygplan
  Increase heavy missile speed griffin1987 4 4,243 2013-08-28, 06:17:04
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Restriction of speed raven.ru 3 3,266 2011-05-20, 21:23:51
Last Post: TKF
  little improvement of the speed upgrade for tanks toob 8 4,509 2009-11-27, 01:43:10
Last Post: Brule