Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost Tank's summoned ghosts creeps [also other creeps]
the creeps should receive the same armor, weapon and aura upgrade as the regular creeps receives with the empire upgrades

the life "time" (not hp) should also be increased by a percentage % based on the empire tech level.

The same goes for the summoned suicide bombers and artillery guys from the heavy tank, and the npc store purchaseable items (troop command /artillery / advanced troop command)
That would result in those tanks getting stronger with gametime without spending any gold, while all other tanks stay unchanged -> those tanks get an advantage over all other tanks in the map -> Imbalance.
Prog Wrote:That would result in those tanks getting stronger with gametime without spending any gold, while all other tanks stay unchanged -> those tanks get an advantage over all other tanks in the map -> Imbalance.
Exactly what i thought about it.
Yes, the creeps are strong enough.
~Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much~

Orbital Movement System Preview
Yes, but those are fairly weak tanks in the long run. I like the idea, but I think it should only come into effect after a certain time period in the game.
guy Wrote:fairly weak tanks in the long run
True, that's why you have to buy a new tank sometime. Every tank gets "weak" in the long run.
The new ghost tank is already too powerfull. -_- Even before those new change, this tank was already too good. What's better than killing a tank to get a full hp? Nothing seriously. I think that we need to change the cost of this tank or to change the cost of Guard because Ghost tank is better or equal to Guard. If you need some replay of this new ghost tank getting abusive, i can make you a several.

Ancien ghost tank cost: 4.5
New Ghost tank: 5k* please
kingnounours Wrote:The new ghost tank is already too powerfull. -_- Even before those new change, this tank was already too good. What's better than killing a tank to get a full hp? Nothing seriously. I think that we need to change the cost of this tank or to change the cost of Guard because Ghost tank is better or equal to Guard. If you need some replay of this new ghost tank getting abusive, i can make you a several.

Ancien ghost tank cost: 4.5
New Ghost tank: 5k* please

To good?
No, I don't think so. Even now, the tank is just ok. This tank is slow and has only on slow damage skill. An air ship stil can beat this tank by using its plasma and elektro ^_^
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
I agree with Al. This tank is now only ok for the price

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  crazywolf777 Tank Ideas crazywolf777 2 3,235 2014-01-24, 11:04:12
Last Post: crazywolf777
  it is time for us to get a radar van / tank 091846 2 3,316 2013-07-11, 17:15:29
Last Post: 091846
  Exploder tank Max 7 6,627 2013-04-29, 02:26:29
Last Post: gozo1985
  New Tank: Siege Tank TKF 1 4,198 2013-02-27, 08:08:35
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Buff Goblin Tank UnifiedDoom 19 13,943 2012-07-16, 15:06:23
Last Post: Teo_live