Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
GProxy++ reconnect tool enabled
if i pick the second gproxy i got this massage:

Couldnt open game.dll.

If i dl the first gproxy i have no cfg data so i cant change something and there is no cfg data at all as i downloaded it
[CONFIG] unable to read file [gproxy.cfg]
I have no idea what to do.

Hope somebody can help me my lags destroyes so much games and i wont play qualy all the time-.-

If you need more screenshots tell me
i use the first gproxy
use the notepad to open the gproxy.cfg file that is in the gproxy folder and type all thats needed there hereis what it looks like in mine

### required config values

war3path = C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\
cdkeyroc = shdgkjdhfgkhdjkghdkfhgkdfhgk (type your cd key for wc3 wihtout the -)
cdkeytft = 756jhfjdgjgdjfgjdeyt (type cd key for the frozen throne whithout the -)
server = europe.battle.net
username = Lagg
password = ********(stars for obviews reasons ^^)
channel = clan btf

### optional config values

war3version = 26
port = 6112 (this is the standard port unless you have another one ^^)
exeversion =
exeversionhash =
passwordhashtype =

after that you run gproxy type /start so its starts wc3 for you and you use the LOCAL AREA NETWORK and not Battle.net to join and find games.

commands /public on so it lists the public games there or /game gamename and it shows you the game

btw i have gproxy in a folder at desktop
hope it helps
You should extract the gproxy tools to a directory and don't start it from the rar-archiv (looks like you are doing so when i have a look at the title-bars in your screenshots).

And "game.dll" is in your wc3 directory. So i guess the "war3path" is the right spot to look at Wink.
(2012-01-25, 19:04:37)Grana Wrote: if i pick the second gproxy i got this massage:

Couldnt open game.dll.

If i dl the first gproxy i have no cfg data so i cant change something and there is no cfg data at all as i downloaded it
[CONFIG] unable to read file [gproxy.cfg]
I have no idea what to do.

Hope somebody can help me my lags destroyes so much games and i wont play qualy all the time-.-

If you need more screenshots tell me

As Velo already told you, you need to extract the archive (e.g. below you wc3 installation). Since you have installed wc3 into a (protected) system folder gproxy might require admin priveleges to run.

I would use the gui version of gproxy, it more convinient to use.
The gui version checks your registry for wc3 install path and tries to copy a dll into this directory and inject it (at every runtime) into wc3 to reroute all battle.net traffic throu gproxy, so you won't even notice that you're connected via gproxy.

Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
I'll try it if it works well, i guess so, but just thanks you a lot for that !! I guess it's really usefull ! Thanks !
I didn't like the bug in version 1.1 of the gproxygui tool which will disconnect you from bnet when you enter a gamename that doesn't exist. So i recompiled it with a fix available in the codelain forum (additionally i've added a patch which will print incoming whispers in the console window). Thx to esvau for the hint at the bugfix Smile.

If you want to use this bugfix version just replace the attached gproxy.exe file with the one from the zip package.
You can see a virus analysis from the bugfix version here: https://www.virustotal.com/file/bb54735e...332497442/
An analysis from the original one here: https://www.virustotal.com/file/a3b698d7...332497490/

.exe   gproxy.exe (Size: 136.5 KB / Downloads: 565)
Is it possible that if once used, the GUI version produces spikes? -.-'
In btanks that doest matter what i got, but I'm a pro warlock player and got now spikes which is epically annoying...
Is it possible to get rid of that? (i got also spikes when starting wc3 normal etc)
if u get spikes starting normal then u have another problem
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
I had everything closed, etc.
After playing some spiky games I reinstalled wc3 and it worked again ... x:
you guys gotta know the map Warlock is very sensitive about lags and you get them really quick there (also delay, spikes bla)
Hi

please help me if u can

error message
logon fail - game version invalid-

dont understand why...

thanks
Dont talk dirty
Dont do shit
Dont be progg.
U can have fun then!!! Angel
for a weird reason gproxy isn't working for my wc3.. doest it matter if the wc3 is original or downloaded?

Because i had the cd-key i could download it !
Do i need an original cd to work ?
Don't be racist!
Be like a panda
Its white and black
Asian but fat:)
(2012-06-02, 09:16:02)Sassspect Wrote: for a weird reason gproxy isn't working for my wc3.. doest it matter if the wc3 is original or downloaded?

i just can say, u dont need any wc3 cd for running gproxy.
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
Depends on the version, use the second one mention in the opening post.
(2012-06-02, 12:53:27)LIoOoOoIL Wrote:
(2012-06-02, 09:16:02)Sassspect Wrote: for a weird reason gproxy isn't working for my wc3.. doest it matter if the wc3 is original or downloaded?

i just can say, u dont need any wc3 cd for running gproxy.
ye i can run gproxy but i should join from gproxy server in wc3.. so it doesnt work!
Don't be racist!
Be like a panda
Its white and black
Asian but fat:)
umm cobra was setting up my proxy and i had to go. he closed my wc3 and now i cannot get back on? unable to connect to battle netSad what do i doo?
You have two options: you either always start the game with gproxy or you click on the magnifying glass right next to the Battle.net button and choose your realm.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
I downloaded the second file, and starting WC3 with it works like a charm. But i still got dced from my last game, despite having Gproxy running, anyone know why?
Btw, the disconnect was kinda weird, it didnt wait the 60 sec to tell me i was disconnected, but rather about 10 sec. dont know why.
message error... someone can help me please ? what i should to do for gproxi works ?
[Image: dibujofi.jpg]
Open gproxy.cfg with notepad..
edit the line " war3path = "
write behind it where u ve installed warcraft 3
( e.g. war3path = e:\warcraft III\ )
~=| LuVs |=~
(2012-07-10, 23:32:49)ICE2607 Wrote: Open gproxy.cfg with notepad..
edit the line " war3path = "
write behind it where u ve installed warcraft 3
( e.g. war3path = e:\warcraft III\ )

hmmm idk where i have to chage =S i cant find that part .... =S [Image: bug2kw.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gproxy LoveComesAgain 1 2,680 2016-03-15, 17:28:39
Last Post: galadion1
  Redirect: GProxy Not Working - Please Help xenocide85 1 4,554 2011-12-28, 21:43:38
Last Post: eSVau
  Gproxy++ & hotkey tools Helge_F. 1 3,786 2011-03-23, 03:30:55
Last Post: AGGInator
  why gproxy++ feature rn't in use ? anal trooper 12 9,235 2011-03-10, 07:06:15
Last Post: anal trooper