Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why gproxy++ feature rn't in use ?
http://www.codelain.com/forum/index.php?topic=11529.0

it's good idea to use antidisconnect at league bots
high effort proposing thisConfusedhock:
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
but someone disconnects in 9/10 gamesSad
plz plz plz plz enable it :roll:
Well, our bots are highly customized, e.g. latency auto adjust, temp ban for countdown leaver, auto mute for spammers, stay percentage check, magic league things i wont tell much about, many internal things and so on, so our bots are not based on the newest ghost++ code and i dont know if all necessary code is included in our code base.

We had to code it and test it in advance to check if works, our map will work correctly afterwards etc.. It's quite some work for being uncertain whether it will be used by more than one or not.

It will be velocity2k's decision to make since he managing and coding our botsBig Grin
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Afaik this functionality requires every player to install a client program, which will reconnect you, in case you lose your connection. Additionally the games are hosted in Lan mode, not in the battle.net.

It's not something you can just "enable".
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
As far as i know changes in the map are also needed. Don't know how much work it is.

The base functionality should be in the bot right now but some bugfixes are missing so i would have to go to another revision.
bships and dota are high customized, too..
they use it.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
Velo has modified our beta bot and first test is promising:

[attachment=2]
[attachment=1]
[attachment=0]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

oh well.. quite unexpected to see that!!! i hope it won't be a test onlyWink
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
Exodus Wrote:Afaik this functionality requires every player to install a client program, which will reconnect you, in case you lose your connection. Additionally the games are hosted in Lan mode, not in the battle.net.

It's not something you can just "enable".
[Image: go_be_fat_somewhere_else.jpg]
GProxy++ now also works on the RANKED bot.
super :o

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GProxy++ reconnect tool enabled eSVau 53 73,192 2017-03-04, 05:33:47
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  Gproxy LoveComesAgain 1 2,716 2016-03-15, 17:28:39
Last Post: galadion1
  [feature-request] Auto upload game replays RAF_Fenix 26 15,964 2014-04-15, 15:25:33
Last Post: eSVau
  Redirect: GProxy Not Working - Please Help xenocide85 1 4,589 2011-12-28, 21:43:38
Last Post: eSVau
  Gproxy++ & hotkey tools Helge_F. 1 3,827 2011-03-23, 03:30:55
Last Post: AGGInator